HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 02, 2004, 07:12 PM
Jungmeisterman
Joined Nov 2004
9 Posts
Ziroli DC-3

Hey everyone, I've decided to start building the DC-3 this winter. Have built three third scale planes so far. I'am excited to get started on this one! If anyone out there has any experiance with this plane please pass it on. Going to have the plane cut out by a kit cutter. Never have done this before, any suggestions? Planning on useing two Zenoah G-40 to 45's for power. This will be my first twin and decided to build this one over a Tigercat. Will fiberglass and paint or use aluminum tape to create panel effect. Both of these methods are also new to me. Also interested in the many versions of this aircraft the choices seem to be endless. Any ideas? I think this will be a great scale project without alot of intricate work say not like a WW1 biplane.There looks to be alot of lift in that beautiful swept wing and I can't help thinking this thing is going to be solid on the sticks. Appreciate any information you guys might have to share..
Jungmeisterman is offline Find More Posts by Jungmeisterman
to remove ads between posts