HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 01, 2004, 09:06 AM
Hastings, MN
Joined Jul 2002
9 Posts
Yippee!
Good service (and product) from Mountain Models

I received my MM Magpie promptly with all the accessories I ordered. Shipping was $5 but the package cost nearly $9 to send (no extra charge to me).

Everything was well packed and in perfect condition.

Thanks MM - now I know why you have a great reputation!

Scott
sgergen is offline Find More Posts by sgergen
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 03, 2004, 02:08 PM
Mt. Airy, NC
Joined Aug 2004
331 Posts
I've been meaning to give those folks a thumbs up as well but haven't had a chance, sooo i'll just add to your thread!!

Great service !! Also noticed shipping was more than what they charged me.. turned around and ordered a camera mount and a few other things.. you can't go wrong with these folks! A +++++++++
BlueDevil is offline Find More Posts by BlueDevil
Old Dec 05, 2004, 08:09 PM
SIU Aviation
Wheeling, Illinois
Joined Dec 2003
5,240 Posts
I Agree 100% top notch quality and service! All the planes I've bought from them flew great, the build was flawless, and their shipping and customer service has yet to be matched by any company I have bought from. You can't go wrong buying from them! I will always be a Montain Model fan. Now if only I had a huge sticker to put on my plane to show that
Kyle G. is offline Find More Posts by Kyle G.
Old Dec 06, 2004, 06:43 PM
Sydney, Australia
Joined Aug 2003
504 Posts
I agree. I ordered a DL50 from Mountain that went missing in the post. They sent a replacement by courier, to Australia, at their own cost. I arrived about 4 days after they sent it. They were great to deal with, couteous, efficient and concerned about me getting by order. I'd recommend them to anyone.

Lachlan
Komet is offline Find More Posts by Komet
Old Dec 08, 2004, 12:51 AM
Silent Flight
Tucson, AZ USA
Joined Oct 2002
3,946 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle G.
Now if only I had a huge sticker to put on my plane to show that
Good point, Kyle. Doug needs to include MM stickers with all of his kits. Maybe he's reading this.

daveWCO
daveWCO is offline Find More Posts by daveWCO