HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 25, 2002, 10:44 PM
zaf
Sydney, Australia
Joined Feb 2002
195 Posts
Lite Machines Parts ?????

Hi All,

This is my first post, and I would firstly like to thank everyone for their interesting and informative posts. You guys helped me decide to buy a corona, The first in Australia I believe!!! So my dilema is, I have broken a blade, but the Australian distributor wont be getting any spares for a month or two Where could I get a mainblade, mail order, anywhere in the world? Whos the fastest/cheapest/biggest selection, as I might get some upgrade bits while I'm doing an order!!

Cheers,

Andrew Z.

modelcopter.com
zaf is offline Find More Posts by zaf
Last edited by zaf; Feb 26, 2002 at 12:11 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 25, 2002, 11:29 PM
RC Addict
Central Coast, Australia
Joined Jan 2001
1,025 Posts
Hi Andrew,

What distributer did you try?? Was it the Hobby headquarters? If they don't have it try Castle Hill Hobbies. I don't have the number on me but they carry some spares for the lmh, (not sure about the corona). Hope this helps.

Jeremy..
Jeremy_D is offline Find More Posts by Jeremy_D
Old Feb 25, 2002, 11:56 PM
zaf
Sydney, Australia
Joined Feb 2002
195 Posts
Thanks Jeremy, but if Hobby HQ dont have parts then no-one here in OZ will. They are the importers. I'll have to get some mail order from the States or Europe Mind you, thats not a bad thing, cause i'll buy some upgrade bits if I can find some
zaf is offline Find More Posts by zaf