HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by rojoyinc, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 25, 2002, 04:30 PM
Piccolator
Grand Rapids, MI
Joined Jan 2002
427 Posts
Trader Rating: 5
RC 10 system for sale

I'm back into electric planes and now helos.

I have a RC-10 that has been in storage for about 7 years.
It's in very good shape (saw only some backyard and street use - no dirt track). I added a BEC (reverse and break) speed control (have the box and sticker on it says 68.00).... and I hand just added a set of bearings (I recall these were quite expensive like about 90.00 or so before I put it away in storage.) Has 2 channel car radio (the one with steering wheel). Just plug in the batteries and GO! nothing else needed. The RC-10 has been the one to beat at the tracks for over a decade! Oil filled shocks, and includes the original stock motor (not used much) and a high performance RACE PREP racing motor. (ultra fast)

I have two 6 cell Nicad packs and one 7 cell Nicad as well (included) These are old, but were not used much. I read Nicads store just fine - recycle and go. (I'm in the process of checking them out / recycling them now). I also have a nice quick charger (that was about 69.00).

See a composite picture of all here.

http://www.houseofphotography.com/kr...10-collage.jpg

I'm asking 175.00 - or make me an offer or trade. Paypal is fine.
I have over 500.00 into it. The only thing I don't have is the body. (but you can get them cheap and paint your own at any hobby shop). It also looks cool and runs fine without the body (I ran it mostly this way.) I have docs and full assembly instructions. (handy if you need to disassemble/repair.
It has no repairs. (no breaks, patches/glued things).

email me - rojoyinc@attbi.com
rojoyinc is offline Find More Posts by rojoyinc
Last edited by rojoyinc; Feb 27, 2002 at 07:57 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread