Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Nov 21, 2004, 03:52 PM
St. James, NY Long Island
Joined Jul 2002
100 Posts
Aerobatic Manuvers

Hi, Would anyone out there know where I could get some illistrations on where the sticks would be in certain manuvers. I would like to improve but do not know where to begin. Like what position should the sticks be for a Knife Edge. I am at the point where I can do a Cuban 8 or a Verticle 8 Inverted and climbing rolls. Of course Loops etc. Thanks, Ray
Ray Juschkus is offline Find More Posts by Ray Juschkus
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 21, 2004, 04:16 PM
Joined Sep 2004
20 Posts
It all depends on your plane. For example a 3d plane is very different in the air than scale, and the weather will effect the way it flys. You should fly with what you and the plane are comfortable with.
sheepy40 is offline Find More Posts by sheepy40
Old Nov 21, 2004, 04:22 PM
Virginia
Joined Apr 2003
305 Posts
www.flyingcircus.com

They have videos with an inset of the transmitter, pretty neat!
Timbo337 is offline Find More Posts by Timbo337
Old Nov 21, 2004, 05:27 PM
"$$Crashable Income$$"
Tallahassee, FL
Joined Feb 2004
1,068 Posts
ray, if you are serious about improving how you perform complex maneuvers and have some spare money sitting around somehow, then you should defanatly get a flight simulator.

the newest flight simulators go beyond letting you fly a realistic rc plane, they can teach you how to position your stick threwout various maneuvers.

there are some instructional type things on horizon hobbies website, i think. but realy the best practace, i think, would be to log a few hours on one of theis flight simulators and see how well your plane performes the same maneuvers. its not a perfect fix at all but its, imho, one of the best ways to learn.
maux is offline Find More Posts by maux