HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 20, 2004, 09:53 PM
Colorado
Joined Nov 2004
23 Posts
Looking For Nuova Faor Bodywork

Thanks for the tip repsonses from my last post.

I went over to crazynut racing. The wierd thing is that not all the pictures show up. I can't see a picture of Bergizoni (sp) fairing. It shows a symbol for a missing "link". I did find a picture of one and I rather like the Nuova Faor's RCV211 looking body.

Anyone know of a "stateside" source for that body?

TIA
ApriliaRacer is offline Find More Posts by ApriliaRacer
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 20, 2004, 10:49 PM
STeve B in NC
North Carolina, USA
Joined Sep 2003
7,750 Posts
Someone mentioned that CNR is re-doing the website. Just call or e-mail Dave. He will tell you if he has any NF bodies in stock, and if not, when he can get one.

The Bergonzoni body will work on the NF and TT bikes, too. You just have to figure where to ream the body mount holes, as the Berg's are in slightly different positions.

There are some pics of the Berg bodywork in a few past threads, or I can post a pic of my unpainted Berg.

STeve B in NC
mollycbr123 is offline Find More Posts by mollycbr123
Old Nov 21, 2004, 05:48 AM
Stuttgart
Joined Jan 2004
1,781 Posts
I'm pretty sure Phil at www.internet-rc.com will have the NF bodies, if not, he too can get them for ya.
Tom
metomwhou is offline Find More Posts by metomwhou
Old Nov 21, 2004, 06:50 PM
New Jersey
Joined Mar 2004
197 Posts
why is the bodywork for the nuova faor bike & the bergonzoni so much more expensivee than the tt bikes plastic???? It is basically the same stuff, a tank,fairing & fenders right???anyone got any ideas why??
Ratpower396 is offline Find More Posts by Ratpower396
Old Nov 21, 2004, 08:11 PM
2 Wheel Junkie 4 Life
San Diego Lindberg, California, United States
Joined Jun 2004
1,433 Posts
I would like to see if the SF body would fit on my bergonzoni, because
the bodies are not made very well and are very thin. Mine ripped without
much force. I'm probably going to see if the sf will fit on it. Here's a
picture of my bergonzoni body. They just don't fit the bike that well.

Lorenzo
lorenzo_MiniGP is offline Find More Posts by lorenzo_MiniGP
Old Nov 21, 2004, 10:02 PM
STeve B in NC
North Carolina, USA
Joined Sep 2003
7,750 Posts
Just because of the price difference, the last --five-- body sets I've bought have been the TT FM1e clear from e-hobbies for $29 bucks. They are very thick and sturdy, and work on all my bikes. I just have to paint them different colors, put different bike names on them and pretend they are all different.

I've had the same experience as Lorenzo with the NF bodies. Very thin and fragile, to the point that the last one I bought ripped when I was cutting it out, and never even made it onto a bike. It was like tissue paper thin. No more of them.

Lorenzo, my Berg body mounted fine. I don't know why you are having troubles with your's(?). It is a litttle thin too, so I'll probably stick with the TT cheapies, but a Berg body would also mount on a TT or NF, and vice versa, I would think.

STeve B in NC
mollycbr123 is offline Find More Posts by mollycbr123