HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by e-heli, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 24, 2002, 11:25 PM
San Francisco, CA USA
Joined Sep 2000
72 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
FS: Voyager E carbon frames/blades/brushless motor

One set of K&S carbon fiber main frames for the Voyager E heli.
Heliproz price: $70. Asking $35.

Pair of Modelsport 420MM carbon fiber blades for the Voyager E heli. Used only 2 flights. In perfect condition.
Heliproz price: $60. Asking $40.

Hacker B40-7L heli brushless motor. Can be used with 7 or 8 cells with stock 15 tooth pinion. I tapped two 3mm holes into the end bell so it can be mounted to the stock motor mount without an extra mount to purchase. Motor has one scratch on the side body and a couple of minor nicks on the end bells. Note that no speed controller is included. You will need a brushless, sensorless speed controller to drive the motor.
Eflightpacks price: $140 (for comparable B40-8L heli motor). Asking $100.

All prices plus actual shipping & insurance charges, which are $4.35 for blades or frames, and $5.90 for the motor.

All of these items are used. All prices are firm. No trades please.

Buyer will prepay with a US postal money order. Or I can accept *cash*-only paypal payments, no credit card paypal payments.

Pictures can be seen at:
http://home.attbi.com/~anilpatel/forsale/voyager.html

Please contact me at: anilpatelREMOVE_ME@attbi.com (Remove the "REMOVE_ME" from e-mail address before sending mail or it will bounce)

Thanks for looking.
--Anil
e-heli is offline Find More Posts by e-heli
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 24, 2002, 11:42 PM
Hondo, Texas
Joined Nov 2000
88 Posts
carbon fiber frams

Hi,

Sent you email on frames - I will take them at asking price.
gerry schader is offline Find More Posts by gerry schader
Old Feb 25, 2002, 12:33 AM
San Francisco, CA USA
Joined Sep 2000
72 Posts
Blades and frames

The blades and frames have been sold. Motor is still available.
e-heli is offline Find More Posts by e-heli
Closed Thread