HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 13, 2004, 09:22 AM
Joined Nov 2004
71 Posts
Specifications/Schematic Needed -MRC #RB-425 Rapid Charger

I have an MRC "Quick Charger", Model #RB-425. (MRC=Model Rectifier Company).

Can someone provide specis for this unit? Perhaps even a schematic? Or point me to a place that can.

I can't find this model anywhere on the net, nor have I found an hobbyist info resource that provides specs/schematics on various new and old RC equipment (I'm VERY surprised at that).

www.modelrec.com does not provide info for their older devices, nor do they provide detailed specs/schematics for hobbyists their devices. (although they do provide the normal bland owner manuals (pdf format) for their limited current line of chargers)

The RB-425 is a 5 or 6 cell (selectable) high-current rapid-charger that connects to an auto 12V battery and then to the RC battery pack.

It still works very well and has been a true and dependable work-horse, but I'd like to beef it up and make it more flexible if possible...perhaps even modify it to provide newer charge algorithms. Otherwise, I'll have no use for it.

Thanks.
escudo is offline Find More Posts by escudo
Last edited by escudo; Nov 13, 2004 at 09:23 AM. Reason: Title clarification
to remove ads between posts