Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Feb 23, 2002, 02:50 PM
Professional Goofball
United States, WA, Port Orchard
Joined Dec 2000
1,001 Posts
Still waiting for DU gear

I just wanted to see if all the orders have been shipped yet. I am getting impatient and want to outfit my little micro so I can fly it.

Jeffrey Park
Orange County Aeronauts
www.microflight.org
OCModels is offline Find More Posts by OCModels
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 24, 2002, 06:37 AM
high-speed freak
San Jose, CA
Joined Sep 2001
3,863 Posts
no rfs for me yet...
opualuan is offline Find More Posts by opualuan
Old Feb 24, 2002, 05:01 PM
Buffalo, New York
Joined Jan 2002
1,024 Posts
Jeff,
Did you order from Dynamics Unlimited or from American Fun Fly?

Omar,
I think you ordered from American Fun Fly so I can't tell you where you are in the shipping order.

Anyone who odered directly from DU just send me your name and I will see where you are on the order list. We thank everyone for thier patience. We were really swamped with initial orders and are doing our best to get all orders filled in a timely manner.

Sincerely,
Dan
dhurd is offline Find More Posts by dhurd
Old Feb 24, 2002, 07:50 PM
Professional Goofball
United States, WA, Port Orchard
Joined Dec 2000
1,001 Posts
Thanks Dan,

I ordered from AFF so will have to check with them to see whats up. I have not gotten any replies lately and was hearing about all the people who already had theirs I kinda got worried my order had gotten lost.

AFF,

Whats up with the orders?

Jeffrey Park
Orange County Aeronauts
www.microflight.org
OCModels is offline Find More Posts by OCModels
Old Feb 24, 2002, 08:17 PM
Buffalo, New York
Joined Jan 2002
1,024 Posts
Well I don't want to put the blame on AFF, after all we do supply them as well as our direct customers. I just can't tell you where you fall in the list of orders yet to be filled by AFF. Just wanted to clarify.

Dan
dhurd is offline Find More Posts by dhurd