HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 10, 2004, 02:17 PM
Spritual Pilot
Silicon Valley, CA
Joined May 2001
677 Posts
CF tube supplier for shogun's tail boom ?

I remember in this news group that someone posted a web site who sells a CF tube with exactly same dimention as Shogun's tail boom. I thought I wrote down the address somewhere, but couldn't find where (even in search here). At that time, the tubes had been out of stock just after a few hours when the web site address was posed here.

Anybody who has the web site address? I am not sure whether they have a stock now. Just wanted to check again.

Also, is there other place to buy the CF tube for Shogun's tail boom? Not expensive helihobby's CF boom. Looking for a cheap maintainance cost...

Thanks

JN
jnyoun is offline Find More Posts by jnyoun
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 10, 2004, 02:21 PM
United States, MI, Goodrich
Joined Mar 2004
3,845 Posts
I think Xanon on this board has some CF booms that he is seliing that come from CF arrows that are the same dimensions as stock.
UAVProducts is offline Find More Posts by UAVProducts
Site Sponsor
Old Nov 10, 2004, 05:59 PM
Pittsburgh Allegheny, Pennsylvania, United States
Joined May 2004
1,166 Posts
I've bought CF arrow shaft that was only overside on the OD by 0.1mm. but the wall was a little thicker, so the bering still would fit. just check your local hunting shoppe.
Dr Honda is offline Find More Posts by Dr Honda
Old Nov 10, 2004, 08:09 PM
Pro Bro #495
Farmington NM
Joined Apr 2002
3,193 Posts
The web site that I think you are talking about has pretty much disapeared. They also had woven cf tube with the right ID and OD for piccolos, hornets and some others.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=248297
fwilly is offline Find More Posts by fwilly