HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 22, 2002, 10:52 AM
Markle, In. US
Joined Oct 2000
196 Posts
RFS-100 Wire Diagram

Hey guys,
I'm finishing up one of my planes for the RFS-100 system and as it seems have lost my instruction sheet with the wiring diagram. Could somone look up on theirs and post it here so I can get this thing wired up.

Thanks
Ryan Fritts
fritts is offline Find More Posts by fritts
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 22, 2002, 11:51 AM
Buffalo, New York
Joined Jan 2002
1,024 Posts
Fritts,
Look REAL close on the circuit board and it should have thing printed on it that gives you the clue. With the four connectors that are right next to each other you'll see an 'E' and an 'R' for elevator and rudder. You will also see a '+' and a '-' for the battery connections (REAL important that you plug the batteries only into these receptacles and in the postive in the postive and the negative in the negative) The other two on the parameter of the circuit board are for your motor. Just plug the motor in and see if it turns the right way. If not switch the wire around. The receptacly in the center is for the atenna. Hope this helps.

Dan

If you feel you still need the diagram I will email it to you when I get home. Just send me a reminder to dhurd@adelphia.net
dhurd is offline Find More Posts by dhurd