Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Nov 08, 2004, 12:28 AM
CRISP MOTORWERKZ
Joined Sep 2004
340 Posts
Rc Bike Club At School

Hello everyone! I am Timmy, and new to RC Bikes but not RC. I started a RC Car ad Bike Club at school. We have a total of 4 cars and 2 bikes which have all been donated except for our new edetion the Nuova Faor SF501 which I have purchased with my own expenses. Well the bike is a blast and the kids at school loved learning about it as well building it. It took me 6 months to save that much money for the bike. I actually didnt know that was where the money was going to go. If anyone could donate any bike parts for any model it would greatly be appreciated. As a sponsor your name and logo as well as contact information if wished will be put on all of our equipment and especially the bikes. Please help out the organization. We are a very small group of kids and have very little funds. All of our equipment and vehicles have been donated form various contributors except for the Nitro Bike which I purchased and donated. The kids did manage to scrape together 175.00 for the electronics part. Please, all contributions will be greatly appreciated and are desperatly neede to keep the group up and running. Any parts will gladly be put to use weather new, used, brokn, in horrible condition, or mint! If You would like to make a contribution to the West Jeff RC Car and Bike club please contact us at west_jeff_rc_car_bike_club@yahoo.com . Thank you for all of your support and help. Sincerely Timmy and the West Jeff RC Car and Bike Club!
CRISP MOTORWERKZ is offline Find More Posts by CRISP MOTORWERKZ
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 08, 2004, 02:03 PM
CRISP MOTORWERKZ
Joined Sep 2004
340 Posts
Can anyone please help? At least let me know you cant help. Just put yes or no in the forum. It will be greatly appreciated. Thanks again everyone! Timmy Crisp and West Jeff RC Car and Bike Club.
Old Nov 08, 2004, 03:56 PM
RCMCConline com
San Jose, California, United States
Joined Apr 2002
3,437 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRISP MOTORWERKZ
Can anyone please help? At least let me know you cant help. Just put yes or no in the forum. It will be greatly appreciated. Thanks again everyone! Timmy Crisp and West Jeff RC Car and Bike Club.

Timmy,

Your request is not unreasonable. The only thing is that the ones on here (and usually the norm) really don't have any "extra" or unused things to offer.
Heck many on here are looking to find more things to buy/collect/or hopup.

I know personally I can't let anything go because I need everything in case of a bad crash/tangle.

I hope there is some response to your request. I know its for a good cause. Sorry for not being too helpful currently. I have asked around though in the club (the ones who don't use the internet much)

Kevin H.
RCMCC
http://RCMCC.tripod.com
Kev71H is offline Find More Posts by Kev71H
Old Nov 08, 2004, 04:13 PM
CRISP MOTORWERKZ
Joined Sep 2004
340 Posts
Thant you very much Kev. I am glad you gave me a response. We dont expect to get a load or parts or cars but what we do recieve will be taken great care of and greatly appreciated. Thanks, Timmy and The West Jeff RC Car and Bike Club!
Old Nov 08, 2004, 04:19 PM
STeve B in NC
North Carolina, USA
Joined Sep 2003
7,756 Posts
I've got a couple of brushed motors you guys can have it you want them. A 27t and a 19t IIRC.
mollycbr123 is offline Find More Posts by mollycbr123
Old Nov 08, 2004, 08:33 PM
CRISP MOTORWERKZ
Joined Sep 2004
340 Posts
Hey man that will be wonderful. Thank you very much! We will list you on our equipment and sponsors list! Thanks again!!! Timmy and The West Jeff RC Car and Bike Club!
Old Nov 08, 2004, 10:05 PM
I'll be back..bwap bwaap
Seattle
Joined Oct 2003
450 Posts
Sorry, I have nothing to donate.
Good luck.
Drillah is offline Find More Posts by Drillah
Old Nov 08, 2004, 10:43 PM
CRISP MOTORWERKZ
Joined Sep 2004
340 Posts
Hey thanks anyway. Its always good jsut talking to people. Have any ides on fundraising? What could we do? Thanks for all of your replies and responss. Timmy and the West Jeff RCCBC
Old Nov 09, 2004, 02:52 AM
Joined Oct 2004
789 Posts
Nothing to donate yet, but when my new rear tire has arrived (somewhere this week) I can at least send the two original tires from my Ducati 999R if it would help, they have only been used for two evenings (say 10 battery packs). Just send me a PM with the shipping address.

With regards to your question about ideas for the fundraising I would post some pictures of your club (members, driving, working on the cars/bikes, etc). Usually visualizing the good cause helps getting in more donations....

Good luck with your fundraising project.
MadDuc is offline Find More Posts by MadDuc
Old Nov 09, 2004, 03:19 PM
CRISP MOTORWERKZ
Joined Sep 2004
340 Posts
OK Sure thing! Thanks alot! Timmy and The West Jeff RCCBC
Old Nov 09, 2004, 06:31 PM
Joined Oct 2004
789 Posts
New rear tire showed up today. I'll send the original TT tires tomorrow.
MadDuc is offline Find More Posts by MadDuc
Old Nov 09, 2004, 08:16 PM
CRISP MOTORWERKZ
Joined Sep 2004
340 Posts
Thanks alot! I think the principle is going to egt us a new digital camera for Christmas. Not just for us but for the photogaphy club, but we will be able o use it. Thanks agian Timmy and the West Jeff RCCBC.
Old Nov 10, 2004, 04:11 PM
CRISP MOTORWERKZ
Joined Sep 2004
340 Posts
Well we have a bummer. The Kyosho HOR bike was ran over by a car during a run at lunch, and our Team Associated B3 was berzerk into the highway and crushed as well. 2 in one day. Apparently it had somethign to do with the transmitter we were using. It was an old Duratrax/Futaba from my old Maximum MT Pro. Nuthing on the buggy or bike was savagable. I hope to get the kids a new bike for Christmas. Now I am weary about bringing the new Nuova Faor. Well guys, Im really bummed so I am just going to go read some article and watch that vid that Kev sent me. Talk to you folks later.
Old Nov 16, 2004, 08:15 PM
CRISP MOTORWERKZ
Joined Sep 2004
340 Posts
Hey guys got some bad news.... gonna shut down the club for a while... not enough equipment to keep it steady going..... but I will start it back up next quarter when I get a few more things!! Timmy (flyin solo for now!)
Old Nov 17, 2004, 09:40 PM
Joined Nov 2004
138 Posts
Sorry to hear about your club but after reading this thread I'm a little suspicious. Are you a teacher or a student running the club? How long has the club been in existance? Its funny how you post requesting for donations then 2 days later shut the club down. For me, if I ever donate anything I'd like to know the organization will be around for a while and to an actual cause. I hope you didn't damage your credibility the next time you rquest for donation. Maybe you should state which school your representing, club address, etc. Frankly you sound like a kid looking for free stuff (no offense I'm not trying to make you look bad.) Anyway sorry to hear about your bike and car, I hope you guys recover by december.

andy
andyman_sf is offline Find More Posts by andyman_sf