HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by shv2sail, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 01, 2004, 02:18 PM
United States, FL, Tampa
Joined May 2001
221 Posts
Trader Rating: 12
FS: Hangar 9 Mini Series Airplanes!

For sale (5) Hangar 9 Mini Series airplanes. These are discontinued models, and make great deaktop displays or Christmas ornaments (just in time for the holidays!).

Hangar 9's mini series Airplanes are exquisitely detailed wooden replicas of actual Hangar 9 ARF kits that fit right in the palm of your hand. Now you can relive your flying exploits from the weekend before over the lunch table at work. Maybe you'd rather just have a mini-replica of your Hangar 9 plane for your desk that lets everyone know you're a bona fide R/C flying fanatic.

Each miniature is painstakingly crafted from the same wood used in the building of a real Hangar 9 ARF and covered in Genuine UltraCoteŽ to match their flyable inspirations. No assembly is required!

Here are the models I have for sale: J-3 Cub, Ultra Stick, Extra 330L, CAP 232, and PT-19.

$10 each includes USPS Priority Mail shipping in the lower 48 states.

Thanks for looking!!

Steve
shv2sail

UPDATE: Ultra Stick- SOLD, CAP 232- PENDING, PT-19- PENDING
shv2sail is offline Find More Posts by shv2sail
Last edited by shv2sail; Nov 02, 2004 at 07:36 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 01, 2004, 11:39 PM
MD, US
Joined Nov 2000
80 Posts
Trader Rating: 8
Cap 232

I will take Cap 232 one.
I didn't know there was a mini series.
E-mail me the mailing info.
pcjemmy@hotmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by shv2sail
For sale (5) Hangar 9 Mini Series airplanes. These are discontinued models, and make great deaktop displays or Christmas ornaments (just in time for the holidays!).

Hangar 9's mini series Airplanes are exquisitely detailed wooden replicas of actual Hangar 9 ARF kits that fit right in the palm of your hand. Now you can relive your flying exploits from the weekend before over the lunch table at work. Maybe you'd rather just have a mini-replica of your Hangar 9 plane for your desk that lets everyone know you're a bona fide R/C flying fanatic.

Each miniature is painstakingly crafted from the same wood used in the building of a real Hangar 9 ARF and covered in Genuine UltraCoteŽ to match their flyable inspirations. No assembly is required!

Here are the models I have for sale: J-3 Cub, Ultra Stick, Extra 330L, CAP 232, and PT-19.

$10 each includes USPS Priority Mail shipping in the lower 48 states.

Thanks for looking!!

Steve
shv2sail
RCJimmy is offline Find More Posts by RCJimmy
Closed Thread