HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 18, 2002, 06:00 AM
Singapore
Joined Nov 2001
802 Posts
New Electro Streak ARF

Hi folks,

Just got the April issue of Model Airplane News and saw this ad. As many has already knew that the old E-streak is being discontinued, the latest ARF is coming with many attractive features. It has a gel-coated feather-light fiberglass fuselage and also features pull-pull system. It also comes with a 550 motor,folding prop ans ESC. I'm eagerly waiting for my LHS to carry it.
Joe Yap is offline Find More Posts by Joe Yap
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 18, 2002, 02:26 PM
A man with too many toys
United States
Joined Feb 2001
17,629 Posts
I tried to purchase one and was told they would not be available until late March or April. The wing and tail look like they will be no better than the wood kit, but the fuselage looks interesting.

I might just buy the fuselage and build my own wing and tail with a good brushless setup.
RC Man is online now Find More Posts by RC Man