SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 23, 2004, 12:56 AM
Joined Oct 2004
2 Posts
very new, and have some mods questions

well, I am very new to this sport, and I just purchased my first vehicle a savage 25. It has some mods, like new a-arms which lower the center of gravity, new pipes and header tubes or something. and some other things, but I was wondering what are some mods that I could do, to make it faster. Money isnt a big deal, but I dont want to get crazy, as it is my first truck.
projects10 is offline Find More Posts by projects10
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 23, 2004, 06:37 AM
NoS
IT Technician
Cambridge MA
Joined Sep 2004
400 Posts
well If you want crazy torque and power get the Truckzilla not sport. That is from www.hotbodiesonline.net.

that comes with:
.46 engine with header and pipe, engine mount, special long chassis,4 heavy duty dog bones, long rear center dogbone, and to top it off a clutch unit with clutch bell installed.

IT COMES WITH EVERYTHING EVEN A MANUAL with out the tires (you should have) for 230.00 from www.hobbypeople.com this is the lowest price i found.
NoS is offline Find More Posts by NoS