Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by 3D Champ, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 22, 2004, 02:27 AM
Joined Jul 2003
67 Posts
Trader Rating: 8
FS: Plane with free EPS C motor!! Free shipping

I have one Hobbico ventura forsale... I bought this item approximately a month back and I have flown it only twice eversince then. The plane has no damage, dings or cuts.

The deal will include:

Stock plane
Stock resusable radio, receiver, speed control, 2 servos and a battery
I threw the stock charger and used megatech's one. I will include that with the kit.
Extra propeller, and an extra decal set
In addition to all of these items I will also include a brand new set of EPS 300C power system from Spitfire for free!!!

Check the review of this plane over here : http://www.rcuniverse.com/magazine/a...article_id=393

I am in the good sellers list.. both short and long(Page 10 of long one)

$100 Shipped
I only accept MO... I will ship the item as soon as I receive the payment!
3D Champ is offline Find More Posts by 3D Champ
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 23, 2004, 11:07 PM
Joined Jul 2003
67 Posts
Trader Rating: 8
sale Pending
3D Champ is offline Find More Posts by 3D Champ
Closed Thread