Item Specifics:Radio Control

Vehicle Type: Helicopter

Power Source: Electric

Product: Vehicle - Assembled, RTR

Condition: New In Box

Brand: FEDA MODELS

THE BEST FLYING HELICOPTER ON THE MARKET

READ RC HELICOPTER LESSON 101 BELOW

WHY 80% OF THE OTHER MICRO HELICOPTERS ARE JUNK!!!

100% COMPLETE HELICOPTER

100% ASSEMBLED WITH

4 CHANNEL RADIO

6 CHANNEL RECEIVER

SEPERATE GYRO AND RECEIVER

BATTERY & CHARGER

FREE SIMULATOR SOFTWARE & CABLE

FREE TRAINING GEAR

ADJUSTABLE GYRO GAIN FOR NOVICE TO PRO FLIGHTS

FREE TRAINING GEAR KIT

FREE SIMULATOR KIT

EVERYTHING'S INCULDED IN THIS PACKAGE TO GET YOU FLYING WITHOUT THE FEAR OF CRASHING

LEARN THE RIGHT WAY

GREAT PACKAGE INCLUDES A FULLY ASSEMBLED MICRO HELICOPTER WITH ALL ELECTRONICS INSTALLED, JUST CHARGE AND FLY. A 6 CHANNEL RECEIVER IS INSTALLED ALONG WITH THE SERVOS AND GYRO. THIS IS A FULLY FUNCTIONAL 4 CHANNEL HELICOPTER THAT WILL REQUIRE PRACTICE. THE CONTROLLER COMES WITH A COMPUTER CABLE FOR TRAINING FLIGHTS ON A SIMULATOR. INCLUDES A FREE SET OF TRAINING GEAR FOR THE NOVICE PILOT. THE GYRO HAS AN ADJUSTABLE GAIN CONTROL FOR NOVICE OR EXPERIENCED PILOTS. THIS HELICOPTER HAS A SEPERATE GYRO AND RECEIVER, THIS HELICOPTER IS PUT TOGETHER FOR THE BEST POSSIBLE PERFORMANCE, NO OTHER HELICOPTER CAN MATCH THIS DESIGN

THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES SIMULATOR SOFTWARE MAKING LEARNING HOW TO FLY POSSIBLE. YOU WILL PRACTICE ON YOUR COMPUTER FIRST BEFORE ACTUALLY FLYING THE REAL MACHINE. AND WHEN ITS TIME TO REALLY FLY YOU'LL HAVE THE INCLUDED TRAINING GEAR TO HELP OUT.

this helicopter is amazing in flight, super stable. dont be fooled by other helicopters, i have tested all of them, e-sky, aerohawk, hunny bee, piccolo, century, etc.

this is the best one out there

FEDA MODEL

READ RC HELICOPTER LESSON 101 BELOW

WHAT YOU RECEIVE

-COMPLETELY ASSEMBLED HELICOPTER

-RADIO AND ELECTRONICS INSTALLED

-ADJUSTABLE GAIN GYRO INSTALLED

-6 CHANNEL RECEIVER INSTALLED

-2 MICRO SERVOS INSTALLED

-REGULAR 8.4V BATTERY & CHARGER

- SIMULATOR CABLE

-INSTRUCTIONS AND PART SHEETS FOR HELICOPTER

FREE STUFF

SIMULATOR SOFTWARE AND CABLE

REAL CD SOFTWARE

NOT DOWLOADED LIKE OTHERS ($40)

THIS WAS WRITTEN FOR ANY CUSTOMER LOOKING TO PURCHASE A NEW MICRO HELICOPTER AND IS EXTREMELY CONFUSED ABOUT ALL THE SELECTION OUT THERE. I WROTE THIS BECAUSE OVER THE PAST 3 YEARS I HAVE SEEN ALL THE JUNK AND GARBAGE ENTER THE MARKET. ALSO MANY SELLERS OUT THERE DONT CARE WHAT THEY SELL, THEY SIMPLY WANT TO MAKE A SALE AND THATS THAT. IF YOU LOOKING TO TAKE A CHANCE WITH ANY MICRO HELICOPTER THATS FLIES HORRIBLE AND WONT LAST MORE THAN A WEEK, BUY THE CHEAPEST ONE OUT THERE.
RC WORLD HAS DONE OVER 2 YEARS OF TESTING EVERY MICRO HELICOPTER THAT ENTERED THE MARKET. THE HELICOPTER WE SELL NOW IS SIMPLY THE BEST BECAUSE WE TOOK THE BEST PARTS FROM ALL MACHINES AND PUT IT TOGETHER TO CREATE THIS MACHINE WE SELL NOW.

THE FIRST PROBLEM WITH MICRO HELICOPTERS IS THE CHASSIS AND WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION. IF THE CHASSIS OR PLASTIC COMPONENTS ARE WARPED IN ANY WAY THE HELICOPTER WILL WOBBLE IN FLIGHT OR LOSE ITS BALANCE AND BECOME UNSTABLE. THE E-SKY DEMONSTRATED THIS PROBLEM FROM THE BEGINNING OF OUR TESTING. 50% OF OUR E-SKY INVENTORY DEVELOPED THIS DEATH WOBBLE IN FLIGHT AND CRASHED. NOW A SELLER WILL NOT TELL YOU THIS BECAUSE HE WANTS TO MAKE A SALE. BUT I CAN TELL YOU THIS BECAUSE I KNOW THE TRUTH. MANY OF THESE SELLERS DONT EVEN TEST THE MACHINES THEY SELL, WE SPENT OVER 20 HOURS OF FLIGHT BEFORE SELLING ONE OF OUR FEDA MACHINES.

ANOTHER PROBLEM IS THE ELECTRICAL SYSTEM AND RADIO. A RADIO WILL MAKE OR BREAK THE ENTIRE UNIT, SO ITS VERY IMPORTANT TO HAVE A GOOD RADIO. MANY OF THESE HELICOPTERS HAVE A 3-1 DESIGN WHICH IS A SPEED CONTROL, RECEIVER, AND GYRO BUILT ON 1 MOTHER BOARD. THIS CAN BE THE WORST POSSIBLE DESIGN BECAUSE THEY ONLY LAST 3 WEEKS!!!. THEY TEND TO OVERHEAT FAST AND BECOME LESS RELIABLE AS THE BOARD GETS HOT. WHEN THE BOARD GETS HOT THE HELICOPTER WILL LOSS IT FLIGHT RELIABILITY AND EVENTUALLY CRASH. OR BURN OUT THE JABO, AEROHAWK HAS A 3-1 MOTHERBOARD AND COLOCO THUNDERRBIRD. OUR FEDA MACHINE HAS A SEPERATE 6 CHANNEL RECEIVER, AND ESC WITH GYRO. THIS MAKES THE MACHINE FLY 8 TIMES BETTER WITH LESS RISK OF OVERHEATING. PLUS IF SOMETHING EVER NEEDS TO BE REPLACED YOU CAN JUST REPLACE THE DAMAGED UNIT, AND NOT THE WHOLE 3-1 SYSTEM WHICH YOU CANT BUY ANYWHERE!!! THE SYSTEM WE USED IS THE BEST RADIO SYSTEM FOR RC MICRO HELICOPTERS, THE RADIO ACTUALLY WORKS THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO AND IS VERY RELIABLE. AS A PILOT RELIABILITY IS YOUR FRIEND BECAUSE THAT LESSENS THE PROBABILITY OF A PROBLEM IN FLIGHT.

ANOTHER ISSUE WITH EVERY OTHER MICRO HELICOPTER IS THERE PERFORMANCE IS FLIGHT, HOVERING AND FLYING FIGURE 8'S ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS. THE
E-SKY, JABO, HUNNY BEE, THUNDERBIRD, AND AEROHAWK ARE NOT MADE TO FLY AROUND, THEY CAN HOVER IF THAT BUT ONCE YOU ATTEMPT TO MAKE A CIRCLE OR FIGURE 8 THE HELICOPTERS WEAK DESIGN WILL BECOME NOTICED.

MANY PEOPLE CLAIM TO SELL THE FEDA, BUT IS IT REALLY A FEDA?..TAKE A CLOSER LOOK, DO THEY HAVE THE CHEAP 3-1 MOTHER BOARD?..I BET THEY DO, DONT BE A FOOL, BE A SMART CONSUMER AND DEMAND QUALITY. OUR HELICOPTERS ARE SIMPLY THE BEST FLYING HELICOPTERS OUT THERE, OUR TEST HAVE PROVEN TO US AGAIN AND AGAIN THAT OUR SETUP IS SIMPLY THE BEST. YOU CANNOT BUY THIS SETUP FROM ANYONE ELSE BUT RC WORLD INTERNATIONAL.

YES YOU CAN PAY LESS FOR A CHEAPER HELICOPTER BUT YOU WILL SPEND TWICE THAT AMOUNT ON PARTS!!, A GOOD HELICOPTER CAN TAKE SEVERAL CRASHES BEFORE NEEDING ANYTHING, OUR FEDA CAN TAKE A BEATEN AND KEEP GOING.

I PROVIDED THIS INFORMATION TO OPEN YOUR EYES AS A CONSUMER, WE HAVE SOLD OVER 700 MICRO HELICOPTERS OVER THE PAST 2 YEARS, MY TEAM FLIES ALMOST EVERYDAY AND UNDERSTANDS WHAT MAKES A GOOD HELICOPTER GOOD. WE ARE PROUD TO SELL THIS MACHINE AND WE STAND BY IT. QUALITY IN THE LONG RUN ALWAYS WINS AND BRINGS SATISFACTION

AEROHAWK 3-1 MOTHERBOARD, WEAK DESIGN, VERY WEAK CHASSIS, OLD OUT DATED RADIO, OUR DEMO LASTED AN AVERAGE OF 2 WEEKS. PARTS ARE DIFFICULT TO GET FOR THIS MODEL BECAUSE THEY ARE SLOWLY STOPPING PRODUCTION

JABO 3-1 MOTHERBOARD, CANT FLY AROUND GOOD, CAN HOVER BUT ONCE YOU TRY AND FLY STRAIGHT THE HEAD COMPONENTS ARE MADE TO SUPPORT FORWARD FLIGHT, THE HELICOPTER WILL LOSE ITS FORWARD MOTION AND NOT FLY RIGHT. MANY CUSTOMERS BLAME THIS ON THEM, BUT ITS REALLY THE HELICOPTER!!

THUNDERBIRD JUST STAY AWAY FROM THIS ONE, THIS HELICOPTER WILL BE OFF THE SELVES SOON

HUNNY BEE OR E-SKY DEATH WOBBLE!!, WARPED PLASTIC PARTS 50% CHANCE OF WARPED PARTS. ALTHOUGH THE RADIO IS A GOOD ONE BECAUSE WE USE THE SAME SYSTEM THE CHASSIS IS THE WORST!!. IT MAY LOOK GOOD BUT FLYING IT IS LIKE ROLLING THE DICE IN VEGAS. YOU MAY GET LUCKY, BUT CHANCES ARE YOU WILL LOSE. WE ENDED UP LOSING BIG MONEY ON OUR E-SKY INVENTORY BECAUSE THEY SUCK, AND WE COULD NOT SELL THEM

PICCOLO WHO WANTS TO SPEND $500 ON A HELICOPTER SETUP?, AND THEY DONT EVEN FLY THAT GOOD, PLUS YOU HAVE TO PUT THESE THINGS TOGETHER.

FLYING A HELICOPTER IS A DIFFICULT BUT VERY REWARDING PROCESS, IF YOU HAVE NEVER FLOWN BEFORE , YOU NEED THE BEST POSSIBLE HELICOPTER TO START OUT WITH. FLYING JUNK MEANS YOU WILL NOT SUCCEED IN FLIGHT. CUSTOMERS WILL BLAME THEMSELVES WHEN ITS THE HELICOPTER THAT ACTUALLY SUCKS. OUR PACKAGE COMES WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO LEARN AND FLY THE RIGHT WAY. NOBODY OFFERS THIS ANYWHERE, WE ARE HELICOPTER BUFFS, NOT SALESMAN. WE KNOW WHAT MAKES A GOOD HELICOPTER AND HOW TO TEACH NEW PILOTS. GOOD SIMULATOR SOFTWARE, GOOD HELICOPTER=SUCCESS

OUR FEDA HAS THE BEST RADIO, THE SEPERATE ELECTRIC COMPONENTS INSURE QUALITY AND DURABILITY. THE FEEL OF THE RADIO IS A GOOD ONE, AND NOT A CHEAP TOY LIKE RADIO. THE CHASSIS IS MADE FROM A DIFFERENT PLASTIC THAT WILL NOT WARP DUE TO COLD OR HEAT. THE BLADES ARE MORE FLEXIBLE TO TAKE A HIT OR TWO WITHOUT BREAKING. THE MOTORS ARE HIGH PERFORMANCE BRUSHED THAT WILL OUTLAST ALL OTHER HELICOPTER MOTORS. THE DESIGN OF THE HELICOPTER WITH ITS WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION INSURES THAT HOVERING IS VERY POSSIBLE AND ACTUALLY FLYING LIKE A REAL HELICOPTER IS POSSIBLE, FORWARD, BACKWARDS, HARD BANK TURNS, ETC.

GO WITH THE BEST AND SEE RESULTS
RC WORLD INTERNATIONAL
FEDA
mlawrencemsc is offline Find More Posts by mlawrencemsc
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 21, 2004, 09:14 PM
DeSoto MO
Joined May 2003
580 Posts
Somebody has watched way to many infomercials.
Nick_P is offline Find More Posts by Nick_P
Old Oct 21, 2004, 11:48 PM
United States, FL, Apopka
Joined Mar 2002
1,676 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick_P
Somebody has watched way to many infomercials.
If I buy now do I get a two for the price of one or do you knock off one months payment? LOL

BTW, I don't think commerical ads are allowed on RCG for sale forums.
WreckRman2 is offline Find More Posts by WreckRman2
Old Oct 22, 2004, 12:35 AM
Non Practicing A&P Tech
Tampa, Florida, United States
Joined Aug 2003
2,330 Posts
You just talked the average newbie out of buying a micro.

L~
dulcelife is offline Find More Posts by dulcelife
Old Oct 22, 2004, 02:32 AM
Zoom, zoom...
Roseville, CA (Sacramento area)
Joined May 2003
3,514 Posts
Quote:
OUR FEDA HAS THE BEST RADIO not quite a 9z or 10x, THE SEPERATE ELECTRIC COMPONENTS INSURE QUALITY AND DURABILITY. THE FEEL OF THE RADIO IS A GOOD ONE, AND NOT A CHEAP TOY LIKE RADIO. THE CHASSIS IS MADE FROM A DIFFERENT PLASTIC THAT WILL NOT WARP DUE TO COLD OR HEAT. THE BLADES ARE MORE FLEXIBLE TO TAKE A HIT OR TWO WITHOUT BREAKING hooray! we cone. THE MOTORS ARE HIGH PERFORMANCE BRUSHED THAT WILL OUTLAST ALL OTHER HELICOPTER MOTORS man, I need to throw away all my brushless motors, brushed last forever. THE DESIGN OF THE HELICOPTER WITH ITS WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION INSURES THAT HOVERING IS VERY POSSIBLE AND ACTUALLY FLYING LIKE A REAL HELICOPTER IS POSSIBLE, FORWARD, BACKWARDS, HARD BANK TURNS but not at the pilots choice, random pitching up once FF is attained, ETC.
Lord... Perhaps if this came out a super long time ago this would be true. Look at the pictures. The mixing board area is the old enclosed version. Things will melt. This was what, cutting edge R/C micro-heli three years ago (leaving Mario out of this one intentually)?
Trikster is offline Find More Posts by Trikster
Last edited by Trikster; Oct 22, 2004 at 02:36 AM.
Old Oct 22, 2004, 02:44 AM
Zoom, zoom...
Roseville, CA (Sacramento area)
Joined May 2003
3,514 Posts
Quote:
this helicopter is amazing in flight, super stable. dont be fooled by other helicopters, i have tested all of them, e-sky, aerohawk, hunny bee, piccolo, century, etc.
Aren't these all clones of each other? (except the Piccolo...?)

No head stiffener, no swashball, heck, even the grommets aren't installed on the canopy correctly.

The seller says all his stuff is "better" but doesn't show any of the electronics. As far as I can see, it looks like a v1 Dragonfly by GWS or v1 Hummingbird by Century (or any of the other clones).

Let the buyer beware...Beware!!! (spooky Halloween voice...)
Trikster is offline Find More Posts by Trikster
Old Oct 22, 2004, 10:32 AM
Fly, Crash, Build, Fly!!!
Skaneateles, New York
Joined Mar 2004
1,047 Posts
lol trickster
Sammy B is offline Find More Posts by Sammy B
Old Oct 22, 2004, 10:53 AM
Joined Oct 2003
2,421 Posts
I'll go 75 bucks seeing that hobbyjapan sells these for 119.00 complete right now.
Matthew Cotten is offline Find More Posts by Matthew Cotten
Old Oct 22, 2004, 10:57 AM
Im flying... don't talk!
Arizona, USA
Joined Mar 2004
2,697 Posts
This is how newbie get tricked... DDDDD

But give the guy a break... he just want to selll some stuff...

But I do feel sorry for the victim to...
helisfreak is offline Find More Posts by helisfreak
Old Oct 22, 2004, 11:09 AM
Joined Oct 2003
2,421 Posts
I'll be a victum at 75 shipped
Old Oct 22, 2004, 12:02 PM
Thermals the path to elevation
United States, AZ, Chandler
Joined Jul 2004
3,283 Posts
It's two different picures. Clear grommets and a red antenna wire on first pic. Black grommets (new outside mount edition), and green antenna on 2nd pic.
RotorCycle is online now Find More Posts by RotorCycle
Old Oct 22, 2004, 12:36 PM
Joined Oct 2003
2,421 Posts
In that case I want the one with the black grommits
Old Oct 22, 2004, 02:00 PM
Naperville, IL USA
Joined Nov 2000
1,886 Posts
mlawrence...:

Did you buy one of these and you are now selling it? Or, are you a merchant selling them?

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Mitch

P.S. A long font-filled post like the one you wrote is generally frowned upon. Folks want the information to be clear and concise. Commercials are best left to TV.
Mitch G is offline Find More Posts by Mitch G
Old Oct 22, 2004, 02:47 PM
Joined Oct 2003
2,421 Posts
Get 'um Mitch!! Sorry, I had to. Hehehe
Old Oct 22, 2004, 02:56 PM
Fly, Crash, Build, Fly!!!
Skaneateles, New York
Joined Mar 2004
1,047 Posts
lol im cracking up.