HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 21, 2004, 06:09 PM
Joined Dec 2003
32 Posts
castle creations excellent service!

wow is all I can say. I've heard good things about castle creations standing behind their products but never had a problem with any of mine until I got a phoenix 25 with startup issues and an e mail to shawn p got a new one sent out immediatly. I'm impressed! they'll get my business from now on for sure.
pikebishop is offline Find More Posts by pikebishop
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 21, 2004, 06:56 PM
-+- PhlatBoyz -+-
New Jersey
Joined Sep 2003
1,333 Posts
I keep hearing great things from castle creations, every since I joined this site. I must say that they are going to get my business from now on also, this was the post that made me make that choice. thanks
I was dealing with Aeromicro for a while in the start of my small kitting business and everything was fine until one day I called because of a battery I ordered that was the wrong size, well the owner went off on me and told me that there was no way he was working with me basically! This was after I ordered at least 1000 bucks in supply's from him! I was thrown, I could not believe his reaction to a simple return. so I called the manufacture of the battery's and this was not the first compliant they had gotten about his company and him in particular. So needless to say, I have moved on to other places to shop.
kram242 is offline Find More Posts by kram242
Old Nov 15, 2004, 05:05 AM
avf
Joined Oct 2004
481 Posts
Bernies a gr8 guy CC has my vote too from India
avf is offline Find More Posts by avf
Old Nov 15, 2004, 02:58 PM
Schumacher USA
Tampa FL
Joined Jul 2000
3,038 Posts
:-)

Thanks guys!
Shawn
Shawn Palmer is offline Find More Posts by Shawn Palmer
Old Nov 15, 2004, 05:50 PM
Canberra
Joined Jan 2004
72 Posts
I agree, Castle is great. They sent me a replacement CC45 (at their own cost) for one I didn't even buy through them (I got it from another vendor in the US). They asked that when I got it, could I send them mine in the stamped, self addressed envelop THEY included in the package they sent me (which I did).

Lach
Lach is offline Find More Posts by Lach
Old Nov 17, 2004, 04:51 PM
Volts times Amps = Wot?
United Kingdom, Scotland, Edinburgh
Joined Mar 2003
278 Posts
And another highly satisfied customer....

I had two ESCs that were too old to work with my PHX link. I e-mailed CC and they asked me to send them in. I got them back today, less than 2 weeks turnaround, upgraded and packaged with new instructions. Cost ? Precisely zero! They even paid the return international postage.

If only all vendors were this good. I've got 5 CC ESCs already - when I need a new ESC guess where I'll be getting it from
jeezeypeeps is offline Find More Posts by jeezeypeeps
Old Nov 19, 2004, 02:54 PM
Fly Lite Fly Right
Joined Aug 2004
1,150 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeezeypeeps
And another highly satisfied customer....

I had two ESCs that were too old to work with my PHX link. I e-mailed CC and they asked me to send them in. I got them back today, less than 2 weeks turnaround, upgraded and packaged with new instructions. Cost ? Precisely zero! They even paid the return international postage.

If only all vendors were this good. I've got 5 CC ESCs already - when I need a new ESC guess where I'll be getting it from
I have posted about CC before and it was good also .

Same as above but I am a US resident

Thanks CC
Happymcc is offline Find More Posts by Happymcc