HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 20, 2004, 06:59 PM
Spend it if you got it...
United States, FL, Pensacola Beach
Joined Feb 2003
45 Posts
Yippee!
2nd Annual Bean-O Fun Fly in Woodstock

Once again it is time for the Bean-O Air Races/Fun Fly in beautiful Woodstock, GA.

Time: Saturday Oct 30th 2004 10am to Whenever
Where:Porters Pasture 2115 Jep Wheeler Road Woodstock GA 30188 678-491-5843
What: Pylon Racing around custom 25ft Pylons in a 6 acre field (electrics)
More What: Bring all of your electrics for fun flying, aerobatics, showing off etc. or just come and watch!
More What: We will provide tables at the field.

We will have lunch provided (no charge) bring a cooler with whatever drinks you like.

This was a great event last year with about 75 people and 12 pilots of extremely varying skill levels.Don't be shy we will have a blast!

If possible please RSVP to jwburton@bellsouth.net
jburtonatlga is offline Find More Posts by jburtonatlga
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 24, 2004, 05:11 PM
Plain Broke and Broke Planes!
Hoschton, GA
Joined Jul 2003
1,775 Posts
I was planning to come, but I now have a funeral to attend.
pcphill is offline Find More Posts by pcphill
Old Oct 25, 2004, 07:09 PM
Spend it if you got it...
United States, FL, Pensacola Beach
Joined Feb 2003
45 Posts
Sorry!

A funeral is a good reason, not to attend(my condolences).

For you other folks, c'mon bring the kids,bring the wives,there is a lot more going on than flying. I promise the women folk will have fun too, (if they don't send them to me, I'll take the heat) bring the zagi's, we are going to have a kids race for the the little park flyers too! It is free, and we'll feed you!

Seriously, wives, familes, and dogs are very welcome, there will be old fashioned corn grinding (pto off of a red belly ford tractor) all of the residents from Air Acres flying community, men and women will be there. It was a blast last year.

Jack Burton
jburtonatlga is offline Find More Posts by jburtonatlga
Old Oct 28, 2004, 05:26 PM
clever phrase here
Atlanta, GA
Joined Dec 2002
2,850 Posts
hi jack,

thanks for the invite! i just sent you an email with rsvp info. i've since moved to woodstock... last year's event was just so much fun, and i hope to do it again this year.

say, what are you flying these days?

-james
Foam Crazy is offline Find More Posts by Foam Crazy
Old Oct 29, 2004, 09:49 PM
Pontificating Member
Atlanta
Joined May 2003
4,297 Posts
Hi, James and Mike seemed to have such a grand time last year, that if i can, i will join you this year. Though Mike is still in China, and i don't have a wing to compare with his beast of a Unicorn, i might bring my little wing and see what's what.
tone is offline Find More Posts by tone