HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 14, 2004, 07:28 PM
Malaysia
Joined Jun 2001
1,009 Posts
How do program reverse aileron differential on Fut 9C?

Hi

I want to program reverse aileron differential when my spoileron is deployed? How do you do it?

Can you share out the specific steps?

Reverse differential: The down travel of aileron is more when I deployed the spoileron (both aileron up) and up travel is lesser. On normal flight mode, the down travel is less than Up =>this is the normal aileron differential.

Thanks!
Magna is offline Find More Posts by Magna
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 15, 2004, 06:25 AM
Belgium, Flemish Region, Oosterzele
Joined Dec 2001
5,472 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magna
Hi

I want to program reverse aileron differential when my spoileron is deployed? How do you do it?
I'm almost sure you can't. (no longer have a Futaba) . But there is a workaround: switch your aileron servo's around ( 2 to 5 and 5 to 2 or something), and your "normal" differential will be reversed....
WimH is offline Find More Posts by WimH
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: That elusive thermal...
Old Oct 17, 2004, 08:48 PM
Malaysia
Joined Jun 2001
1,009 Posts
Hi Wimh

What I meant was using mixes. I want to know the steps.

BTW, what is your Simprop LO 1.9m CG? I have not maiden yet, but the plane is ready.
Old Oct 18, 2004, 02:50 AM
Belgium, Flemish Region, Oosterzele
Joined Dec 2001
5,472 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magna
Hi Wimh

What I meant was using mixes. I want to know the steps.

BTW, what is your Simprop LO 1.9m CG? I have not maiden yet, but the plane is ready.
Oops, did not read the question well enough, you only want reverse diff. with spoiler deployed I see... Can't help you there I'm afraid.

As for the CG, my latest LO is @ 78 mm from the leading edge, but it needs to go back more. My older LiftOff flies better, but I have no idea where the CG is...
WimH is offline Find More Posts by WimH
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: That elusive thermal...
Old Oct 18, 2004, 07:58 PM
Malaysia
Joined Jun 2001
1,009 Posts
78mm?? The plan indicated 65-71mm only for the LiftOff.

What you mean by latest LO or older LO? Are they different plane?