|Oct 13, 2004, 09:37 AM|
**WINNERS POSTED!** 1st annual RCGroups Pumpkin carving contest
This thread is to be used for the purpose of posting entries to the first annual (?) RCGroups pumpkin carving contest.
Here are the rules:
1. Only members eligible to post in OTD may enter.
2. Employees of RCGroups and their families may enter, but they can't win.
3. Carve your pumpkin with some RCGroups theme. Feel free to use your imagination.
4. No digitally enhanced photos please. Dave has ways to tell.
5. Winner picks one from a list of prizes to be posted later by Ms. Anne Marie Cross.
6. Judges will be the RCGroups staff. No attempt at anonymity will be made. No impartiality is guaranteed, but we will do our best to judge the entries on imagination and artistic merit.
7. Judges decisions are final.
8. Please keep this thread for contest entries only. If you want to comment on any entries you can make another thread for that.
9. If we have forgotten anything we reserve the right to amend the rules later.
10. Entry deadline is noon on 31 October.
11. HAVE FUN!
Here is Colleen preparing to hack on the defenseless family pumpkin.
|Oct 13, 2004, 10:16 AM|
PRIZES! Winner selects from:
Shock Flyer Edge or SuperStar
choice of any one Radio Carbon Art soaring DVD
WINDRIDER 1/18 scale static FA18C display model
Mrs. AnnMarie Cross
|Oct 13, 2004, 02:36 PM|
I used Greg G. as my model last year.
After our air battle between the Baron in his triplane and Snoopy in his Biplane I claimed victory in the fight that was actually a draw. This is what Greg looked like after I made the claim. (This is not an entry as it is my carving from last year.) Moderator Mike
PS: If I'm considered an employee, where do I get my paycheck?
|Oct 19, 2004, 07:09 AM|
|Oct 25, 2004, 10:50 AM|
Here is my entry,
I was inspired by Burt Rutan and his team at Scaled Composites for succesfully winning the X-Prize. Its not exactly a conventional pumpkin carving but what can I say, I love airplanes,
|Oct 29, 2004, 07:31 AM|
I carve on Saturday
This is the model or subject matter for my pumpkin carving. A review of it being built can be seen in the GWS forum under the heading of Mr. Lin Magician. It is on the Halloween theme.
|Oct 29, 2004, 11:35 PM|
Joined Jan 2003
i got my pumpkin carved tonight and i think it came out alright
it is me flying my mini blade(that i havn't bought yet) on the slope. hope ya guys/gals like it
|Oct 30, 2004, 01:37 AM|
Would you believe
I had a MAW(Mid-Air Witch) encounter!!!!
|Oct 30, 2004, 07:52 AM|
My V11 will 'carve up' the sky..
The problem is, I don't know if this is a 4s or 4p pack? Will it be too much for my Master 105 ESC? Plus, all this talk about round cells - where do I put the ESC????
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Poll||Vote for the Winner of the 1st Annual SlopeAerobatics.com Video Contest!||surfimp||Slope||57||Jun 18, 2007 10:55 AM|
|Alert||1st Annual SlopeAerobatics.com Video Contest!||surfimp||Slope||137||Jun 02, 2007 03:34 PM|
|Halloween Pumpkin Carving Contest....||KingOfTheHill||Slope||10||Oct 23, 2005 02:37 PM|
|WINNERS POSTED!!!! First Annual RCGroups Pumpkin Carving Contest!||AMCross||Site Chat||1||Nov 02, 2004 05:49 PM|
|1st Annual winter Rams indoor fly-in||danhoh||Electric Flight Events||21||Jan 17, 2002 01:07 AM|