SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by PunkerTFC, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 14, 2002, 06:29 AM
Old school newb
Iraq
Joined Feb 2001
840 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Hobby Lobby Super Cub- FS

I have here an almost finished (half covered) super cub kit. The wings are covered, the tail feathers are covered, and the fuse has the top and one side done. The covering scheme is the same as on the HL site. Included are as follows:
HiTec 555 reciever
HiTec HS-81 servos
Jeti Compact speed control
Speed 400 motor
Olympus gearbox
8 x 6 graupner slimline glass filled nylon prop
7x1100 NiMH battery (I estimate that this thing will fly the plane for 20 minutes or more)
All Plans
All kit contents
Covering
Balsaloc
Wheels
Skis

Everything that you need to get this thing flying are here, except for a transmitter and a charger. The speed control, motor, and battery are all wired with polarized speed 400 connectors (go to HL and search for HLFK4003 for a picture). This would make a great second plane, and has excellent scale potential. The kit includes wing struts and jury struts (both built) which give the kit a very very scale look. All this at hobby lobby costs close to $300, but I am selling it for $250 shipped. So save yourself some money!

PunkerTFC is offline Find More Posts by PunkerTFC
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 14, 2002, 01:04 PM
GERMAN SHEPHERD DOGS RULE
USA, WA, Vancouver
Joined Oct 2001
327 Posts
Trader Rating: 252
what is W.S.

can you give me the details on the this plane ie: wing span , length , weight, ect, ect thanks G.
dumbthumbs is offline Find More Posts by dumbthumbs
Old Feb 14, 2002, 01:21 PM
MK
NJ
Joined Feb 2001
1,200 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
http://www.hobby-lobby.com/supercub.htm
MK is online now Find More Posts by MK
Closed Thread