HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 01, 2012, 07:44 PM
Helmet...check!!!
United States, WI, Prairie du Sac
Joined Sep 2010
53 Posts
Gordy - I've only bought the one plane from him and had a couple of questions before the purchase. He was always willing to talk and always responds to emails. He even sent out the kit the Friday he was packing to go to Visila (the next morning).

I've bought a number of kits from SUSA. I've been more than impressed with all the SUSA staff and Barry.

You made a very good point... what can we do for our community. I live in rural Wisconsin... so, not much other than to promote the sport, hand over the controls to potential/eager new fliers, etc.

I look forward to meeting you sometime and shaking your hand.

Andy Rice (in case you couldn't tell from my screen name).
AndyRice_WI is offline Find More Posts by AndyRice_WI
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 02, 2012, 01:30 AM
USA, KY, Louisville
Joined Oct 2002
736 Posts
Hi Andy

I was in Milwaukee for Thanksgiving, was hoping to do some Lake Michigan slope soaring but no East winds :-(.

Have you sloped the big M in Platteville?

Barry is a big boy and regardless of whining is continuing to bring some new things along to us from Vladimir.

I can tell you that Vladimir will be joining Barry at the Southwest Classic this February so any one wanting to throw down in person will have both bums face to face. You'll be able to give them both what for.

:-)
Gordy
Slope winds in Frankfort Sunday, anyone need their 8 hour LSF flight?
Gordysoar is offline Find More Posts by Gordysoar
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Check out my YouTube Channel
Old Dec 04, 2012, 07:03 PM
Helmet...check!!!
United States, WI, Prairie du Sac
Joined Sep 2010
53 Posts
Gordy, would have loved to try. I've got a young family...so my flight time is really limited. Give me a ring sometime when you're north again. We have a VERY active crew here in Madison.
AndyRice_WI is offline Find More Posts by AndyRice_WI
RCG Plus Member