Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Oct 03, 2004, 11:54 AM
Joined Oct 2004
2 Posts
Plea for help

I致e been hanging out at a local track, trolling your message board and reading everything I can - this is something I have been interested in since I was a small kid - money has always been the limiting factor to my involvement or experimentation
In this hobby -

the reason for this post is a professional proposition - you folks thing is rc cars and mine is computers, I知 a professional Pc Technician - the fact that I知 a young father of two and I知 putting my wife threw a 4 year university is the reason that I can't afford an rc car - I知 at least 3 hours from any real serious hobbyist - the local shop here want's 500 dollars for a T-maxx - and ebay is just too impersonal-

sooo - right now I have (I知 looking at them) a P4 1.4 server case with dvd and cd burner 128 dual data rate rd- rambus ram - 20 gig w/ xp pro - Norton corporate virus software with lots of room for upgrading as well as a full hp p3,512mb 20 gig w/ xp pro and corporate virus software with monitor and also
An IBM ThinkPad win 98 machine - as well as any thing that someone might have on their mind -

what I知 asking for is a professional honest business deal - I知 looking/wanting a rc-truck gas or electric that runs and that will allow a technical person to play with and have fun with - new or used does not matter just as long as it's an quality product that does work-lol

I will provide an email with this post but will be more than willing to provide any info to a serious person i.e.: phone,addy,scanned copy of dl ect.

Please if you池e serious honest and professional looking for a pc email me -

dwiebelhaus@hot.rr.com
Wiebelhaus is offline Find More Posts by Wiebelhaus
Last edited by Wiebelhaus; Oct 03, 2004 at 12:01 PM.
to remove ads between posts