HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 11, 2002, 10:21 PM
Joined Apr 2001
120 Posts
Step by Step Online Checklist for Learning to Fly

I recall seeing somewhere online, a wonderful step by step guide to learning to fly...everything from basic discussion on aerodynamics to a checklist before you fly, as well as a step by step progression through basic flying manuvers. I printed it, lost it (I think my wife threw it away by accident), and now I can't find the site anymore....Any ideas?

Martin
martin johnson is offline Find More Posts by martin johnson
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 11, 2002, 11:06 PM
Outside of Dyer, Tn. USA
Joined May 2000
7,135 Posts
Was it the one that was on the Tower Hobby site?? Here's the link:
http://www.easyrc.com/airplanes/index.html
Don Sims is offline Find More Posts by Don Sims
Last edited by Don Sims; Feb 11, 2002 at 11:27 PM.
Old Feb 12, 2002, 09:23 AM
Joined Apr 2001
120 Posts
It was more of a checklist step by step

This is a good starter, but the one I saw was actually more of a step by step guide. Part 1 - Checklist of things to do at the field before taking off. Part 2 - Ground Handling check list, Part 3 Take off, Part 4- Trimming your plane. Something more along these lines. It may have been from the UK. I want to say it was ~ 40 to 50 pages, and walked someone through everything from the basics to more advanced aerobatic moves. There may have been from 10-20 Chapters.
martin johnson is offline Find More Posts by martin johnson
Old Feb 13, 2002, 12:07 AM
Pittsburgh, PA
Joined Jan 2002
1,271 Posts
Martin:
Is this what you are looking for? I didn't read through it but it sounds like what you described. Got it from a newbie's question over on the parkfliers forum.

http://www.ndrcc.com/training/training_home.htm
FlyByMike is offline Find More Posts by FlyByMike
Old Jul 22, 2009, 04:51 PM
Eppstein / Germany
Joined Jul 2009
9 Posts
Was it this one? Heli school
Heling is offline Find More Posts by Heling