SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Sep 29, 2004, 08:32 AM
Canada, ON, Ottawa
Joined Mar 2000
1,130 Posts
Suggestion on next build for experienced flyer

Trashed the Tantrum on the weekend. While actually the dog did by pouncing on it during takeoff.

Anyways, looking for suggestions for the next model using the same power system - Razor 400 and 3S etec 1200s. Has to be balsa and preferably not another 3D profile model, but aerobatic. Already have a Stevens Cap232 and a Jumping Jack in flying condition. Been through the current crop of models from Stevens/Aerolockmodels/Mountain models, but I can't seem to find anything new that interests me. Any suggestions on what to get that I may not have seen
JeffD is offline Find More Posts by JeffD
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 29, 2004, 08:37 AM
Account closed
Joined Oct 2002
35,016 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffD
Trashed the Tantrum on the weekend. While actually the dog did by pouncing on it during takeoff.

Anyways, looking for suggestions for the next model using the same power system - Razor 400 and 3S etec 1200s. Has to be balsa and preferably not another 3D profile model, but aerobatic. Already have a Stevens Cap232 and a Jumping Jack in flying condition. Been through the current crop of models from Stevens/Aerolockmodels/Mountain models, but I can't seem to find anything new that interests me. Any suggestions on what to get that I may not have seen
If it does NOT have to be a Laser Cut build up project then, why don't you look at some really NEAT and NEW ARF's that are truely designed for Electric Flight by WORLD MODELS? Since you posted that you rather not have another 3D then,

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=274083

That also have a Clipped Wing J3 Cub!

Carlos
guapoman2000 is offline Find More Posts by guapoman2000