SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Sep 27, 2004, 08:41 AM
colorado
Joined Nov 2003
459 Posts
MY New Self Design FFF Park Flyer

This is A little plane I designed a while back.It was just a profile @ first, and it flew well.So I decided to make A full fuse and full symetrical air foil. I find it more easy to design and fly my own stuff. then to buy other peoples kits.I know what to expect,when I design it my self ,and the joy of flying one of your own designs, and to have your peers @ the field drool asking where you bought that kit after they see it fly gives you great feeling of acomplishment IT cruises at less than half throttle ,and launches out of your hand that way too. Has 32"W.S Length is 25" It uses A 300C GWS motor,and gear box battery is A TP1320 2cell Lipoly getting 30+ min is extreamly light and over powered just the way Ilike it. It will loop @ level flight ,fly inverted decient with a little elevator applied ,axial rolls are very nice. When I started designing it on paper my goal was to have a nice Aieleron trainer to do fairly good aerobatics. It is cool when your putting around and then goose the throttle it really shoots forward it will hover on the prop with this current set up but it is not designed for this and dont recomend it at less then 25' from the ground as it is only aieleron and elevator. also I would enjoy all the feed back on this and if any one could recommend a place or two to get these laser cut I have A friend @ work that can transfer all my drawing to CAD the reason being I got alot of response @ the field and guys want this one but I dont want to cut each one by hand like the pics I have here tis is on that Ive Already done for one happy guy no gut just the finished airframe with the covering ENJOY!
daydreamer is offline Find More Posts by daydreamer
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 13, 2004, 03:06 PM
Trapped in California
United States, CA, Arcadia
Joined Nov 2003
1,857 Posts
Looks good daydreamer!
foamflyer is offline Find More Posts by foamflyer
Old Oct 14, 2004, 04:50 AM
colorado
Joined Nov 2003