HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 14, 2004, 09:27 AM
Joined Sep 2004
3 Posts
Alert
John Melson? Anyone else had bad dealings with him?

Hello, Im searching for anyone that has had dealings with

John Melson
Milledgeville, TN

Ebay username (s):
ANTHONY26
JOHN26
rpmmaxx731

I am currently notifiying the FBI, US Postal Service Fraud unit and local authorities about Mr. John Melson's Internet Fraud activities using EBAY. I won an ebay auction on a savage he was selling, sent the money and have not seen a savage OR money back. He's made promise after promise which I'm now finding out is the way he works.... The other people I've found he's done this too all report the same type activity from him.

If you have had dealings with him, I would like to hear about them so we may add to the collection of names. There are currently 3 people that have been promised goods and have recieved nothing in return.

Thank you
Piston is offline Find More Posts by Piston
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 15, 2004, 09:25 PM
Joined Sep 2004
11 Posts
horribly feedback bro...never buy from this kinda duds...
etxxz is offline Find More Posts by etxxz
Old Oct 05, 2004, 05:08 AM
Willow Grove, Pa.
Joined Jun 2004
119 Posts
That name has turned up in the electric flight forums on this website for the same activity. I just wish I could remember the thread. It was fairly lenghtly.

Bill
WThesing is offline Find More Posts by WThesing
Old Oct 05, 2004, 02:13 PM
Harrisburg Intl, Pennsylvania, United States
Joined May 2004
379 Posts
same thing happend to me with a savage...only it was a "lori" nad she sold from a warehouse thing...but the warehouse was shutdown or sumthin like that...never got savage or money back...connntacted the fbi people or w/e(my mom did it) and this happend in january 1st....im tyelling u itll take them a long time to file this ****..
Jbiker31691 is offline Find More Posts by Jbiker31691
Old Dec 11, 2004, 08:22 PM
Joined Sep 2004
3 Posts
Here's a quick update on the ordeal.

Oh boy does the story get better and better...

This case has been transfered to the McNair County Sheriffs office where they are already investigating 7 other counts of internet fraud against this guy! He's been brought up on charges 2 times before this one for the same exact deal, receiving money for goods he never sends. The case is being reviewed by the DA, not only for their own prosecution but Federal prosecution as well.

Funny how the sherrif's office was EXTREMELY hacked off when they learned of 4 other cases (mine including 3 others found during my search for John). He said they get numerous calls every month about this character. There are a total of 11 cases against John Melson.

Looks like I'll get to visit the great state of Tennessee when this thing goes to trial.
Old Jan 09, 2005, 09:15 AM
Joined Sep 2004
3 Posts
Just a little update on this guy...
So far there are 13 cases or counts against this guy for doing the same thing, scamming via Ebay or Forums.

Contact me if you have had bad dealings with him and we'll get you the information and contacts you need to become part of the case. If nothing else, you'll get your money back but we're shooting for bigger things... Federal prosecution.