HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 12, 2004, 02:52 PM
United States, CA, Citrus Heights
Joined Apr 2004
117 Posts
Can I use Aerohawk/skylark parts on my Piccolo

I just crashed my piccolo and I can't find one of the connecting rods for the flybar/swashplate. Helihobby wants 5 bucks for Piccolo rods and 1.50 for Aerohawk connecting rods, They look the same, does anyone know itf this will work?
titaniumracingt is offline Find More Posts by titaniumracingt
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 12, 2004, 05:20 PM
Be one with the heli
United States, AZ, Sahuarita
Joined Oct 2002
280 Posts
what a coincidence i jsut did the same thing. I wish i could tell you if they were ro not but my LHS had pulled an aerohawk out of a box to part out as spares but unfortunatly that part was parted out so i never went to the shop to even compare it. I hope some one can enlighten us about this seeing as how i jsut bought the piccolo ones from helihobby....
I thought about going to the closer by hobbytown and trying to make a set out of micro RS4 parts.
MaxDuracell is offline Find More Posts by MaxDuracell
Old Sep 12, 2004, 05:32 PM
CD-ROM Junkie
Camas, Washington, USA
Joined Apr 2001
13,749 Posts
Piccolo is different than all the other micros.

http://www.hobby-lobby.com/piccoloparts.htm
Art Newland is online now Find More Posts by Art Newland
Old Sep 12, 2004, 09:44 PM
Blade Springs "Rock"
Central Coast, CA
Joined Apr 2004
2,141 Posts
There maybe some Skylark parts that may fit......shafts...etc...but the rotor head is completely different...

G.
Geoffrey109 is offline Find More Posts by Geoffrey109