HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 08, 2004, 07:36 AM
Joined Jun 2004
40 Posts
Please help me choosing my next heli

I live in two different city, and I would like to get another gasser to play with while I am in the other city. Currently I have a raptor 30 V2 and I am still leraning to do Nose in Hover and FF. I am thinking about getting a Voyager 50, Venture 60 or a raptor 90 SE. Which one do you guys think will be the best bet???? ANy other suggestion??? Kyosho and Hirobo are not erally popular in my area, so part avail might be a problem with these brandI am still learning , but as with anyone else, I am hoping to do some mild 3d or inverted. thanks in advance guyss
uwiik is offline Find More Posts by uwiik
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 10, 2004, 06:09 AM
Joined Aug 2004
37 Posts
Im a Raptor fan so would go for the 90 SE Hands downn, in fact I have been looking at one for a while myself, just got to convince myself its worth the expensive price (well in the UK anyway) and the fact you can get a Henselt (spelling?) 3D NT for the same price near as damn it and that a sexy as hell heli

Good luck choosing,

Jase.
JaseGill is offline Find More Posts by JaseGill