SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Tedda, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 31, 2004, 07:43 AM
Raleigh, NC
Joined Aug 2004
9 Posts
Trader Rating: 8
WTB: HiTec or Futaba RX Crystals

I have an older RCD Platinum RX. I am told, by "experts" on the subject, that the Hitec dual conversion crystals being sold now will work in the receiver. One retailer even states that while they don't recommend switching crystals between manufacturers the have been told that Hitec and Futaba crystals work equally well in either's receivers.

Any one have a Hitec or Futaba receiver crystal on Channel 20 and/or Channel 47 (no crash history, please!) for sale? I do PayPal
Tedda is offline Find More Posts by Tedda
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread