SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Aug 29, 2004, 10:28 AM
Gearhead gone Flyin'!
Baytown, Texas, United States
Joined Aug 2004
149 Posts
BRAND NEW!! RC Plane T-shirts are HERE!

That's right! Brand new from MoCarz.com are these brand new T-shirt for all RC Airplane and Slope glider fans!

http://www.mocarz.com/shirts.htm

I posted a link in the Electric Plane Talk section, and described some of my ideas. I was met with some very good feedback, so I went ahead and started designing. What you'll find are shirts with sayings often overheard while flying, question and answer typical of a day at the Fun Fly Field and much more. Ever shirt will also have a Sleeve Channel Design on it. What this is, is a design showing what Channel, Mhz. and Frequency you are on, and you don't have to tell anyone! No more interruptions during flight, now all they have to do is look at your shirt sleeve! And, if you want EVERYONE at the field to know, you can even get this image printed across the back of the shirt it large format! Simply fill in the "Special Instructions" portion upon checkout with all of your Transmitter information, and your custom shirt will be tailored to you!

Each shirt can be custom ordered as well with any design from our current catalog. You pick the design for the front and back, and you even have a design where you can email or Post mail an image of your favorite plane and have it printed on a shirt too! Plenty of new designs are in the works, and will be updated on the site weekly. If you don't see something on there that you think other might like, let us know about it! If we like it, and decide to create it, not only will you get credit for the idea in the design description, but you will also receive two (2) free shirts! And here's the best part, you get them with FREE SHIPPING!! In fact, all of our items include FREE SHIPPING! Even to Canada! Overseas order will have to pay a small fee, but NOTHING like regular postage! We're talking DEEP discounts!

All shirts are BRAND NEW 100% Pre-Shrunk Cotton Hanes® T-shirts, and are printed with high quality inks. Each shirt may be washed in hot water, cold water, bleach, detergent, it doesn't matter! They are guaranteed not to fade, bleed or crack or we will replace it for FREE! Unlike shirts in the past, these require no special washing instructions. They are made to last, and after only the first wash, begin getting softer and softer.

Take a look at all we have to offer at: http://www.mocarz.com/shirts.htm

We have tons more designs on the way, as well as "Fly Wire Kits", custom decals and custom paint masks for RC planes.

Thank you for your time reading this and we look forward to serving you in the near future!

Take care,
Clay Wood aka ~MyDeSoto~
owner: MoCarz.com
MyDeSoto is offline Find More Posts by MyDeSoto
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 29, 2004, 11:08 PM
Gearhead gone Flyin'!
Joined Aug 2004
149 Posts
We now have an RCGroups.com Promotional RC Flyer shirt to help us introduce ourselves to the R/C world! We are selling these at an introductory price of only $13.50, with FREE SHIPPING!!

For more details, CLICK HERE.

If you have any questions, feel free to email us at mocarz@mocarz.com or PM us by CLICKING HERE.

Thank you for your interest!
~MyDeSoto~
Old Sep 21, 2004, 04:24 AM
Smooth Air
Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
Joined Apr 2003
1,500 Posts
Ok, I gotta admit...

Those are VERY cool designs..great price too.

Geof.
Morb is offline Find More Posts by Morb
Old Sep 21, 2004, 04:35 AM
Gearhead gone Flyin'!
Joined Aug 2004
149 Posts
Geof,

Thanks for the comments! Always nice to hear! And if you think those are neat, wait till later on this week when I add some of the new designs I am working on, along with Custom Call Number decals, Stripe kits and custom paint masks!

Again, thanks for the comments and we look forward to serving you in the near future.

AND! Be sure and tell your friend! Should 3 or more people purchase items from us, and they happen to mention YOUR NAME, we will send you 1 FREE t-shirt, with your choice of designs from out current catalog! We will even send it with FREE SHIPPING, even to Canada!! How's that for a great deal! So be sure and spread the word!

Take care and have a FLY-riffic week!
Clay Wood
~MyDeSoto~
mocarz@mocarz.com
http://www.mocarz.com - Home of the R/C Flyer Shirts!