SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
Old Oct 20, 2004, 09:57 PM
Australia
Joined Oct 2004
22 Posts
"Oh" Skymac, You have really convinced me that you are nothing but a liar and fraud. First off, you completely avoided our questions to you ??

Please tell us the people you claim that have purchased from us and what the product was that they purchased. ??
Please share this information here on the forum as we haven't anything to hide Skymac. ???

Thank you Easytiger for jumping in and clearing up that we haven't got 4 eBay accounts, he obviously didn't know what else to write so he needed to dig up something. Our feedback is kept Private as we sell Jewelry online. Note we sell all our products on eBay worldwide, USA, UK, AUS.

Don't waste our time and answer our question, I have answered yours Skymac.

Skymac it looks like there are many other questions you have avoided answering after members here and on RcUniverse have caught you out. Like when someone confronted you about Jetlucky.com "Skymac" where you in shock to learn the Joe at JetJoe where selling them under another website and under a another name, what Joe at JetJoe didn't run that pass you did he "Oh No" how could Joe do that to me.

Ossie, we wont be at the meet on the 12-14 Nov.
__________________________________________________ _____

Skymac (Justin) who posts on every forum possible, why don't you just direct people to your website like you have been doing at RcUniverse

Justin

Southern Kentucky Model Aero Club
www.skymacrc.dadstoysbg.com

Jet Joe USA
__________________________________________________ _____

You have no clue at what's going on at JetJoe Skymac, do you really think that Joe at JetJoe http://www.jetjoe.com/cp.php?nowmenuid=7174 are going to let the engines just sit there and collect dust.

Also I would like everyone to know that there are allot of hobby shops in the Asia staying away from Jetlucky.com turbines due to major problems with the turbine. It will be a very long time until JetJoe bring out a reliable turbine, and expect for his prices to jump when this happens.

Regards
Mel
Melau is offline Find More Posts by Melau
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 20, 2004, 10:53 PM
La Porte, Texas
Joined Sep 2004
48 Posts
Quote:
Myself i have about 5,000 flights on bvm jet aircraft
WOW! That's 10 flights a week, every single week, for 10 years.
I've been flying DFs since 1989 and I have between 500 and 600 total DF flights on about 20 different airframes. And I live in Houston, Texas where the flying season is 12 months a year.

Does everyone involved with JetJoe, exagerate?
grbaker is offline Find More Posts by grbaker
Old Oct 21, 2004, 04:04 AM
Purple power
shadow hills,ca
Joined Apr 2000
6,592 Posts
This thread is now closed.

Repeated warnings regarding personnel attacks have been issued and ignored.
gregg f is offline Find More Posts by gregg f
Closed Thread