SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio

Old Aug 10, 2004, 09:01 PM
Fun Manager
Villa Grove, Illinois
Joined May 2000
1,695 Posts
Global Watt-Age's Viking S3 EDF ARF Review in E Zone!

www.rcgroups.com/4533

"Let me state up front, I have always had a soft spot for S-3 Vikings! One of the very first scratch built semi-scale EDF projects I did was an S-3 Viking. That one was slightly larger than the subject of this review, used two Mini-fan 480ís, Graupner race 480 motors and an 8 cell pack of 2000 mah Sub-C cells. A year or two later I did a less scale design for 2 Astro 035 cobalt motors that was larger and used 22 cells, there was a lot of S-3 Viking discernable in that one too! So, when Wattage started advertising the availability of a new ARF foam S-3 Viking for their power fan 400ís I quickly shot off an E-mail to the Hobby People company representative asking to get on the waiting list for this review. And here we are! "

Sincerely,
Mrs. AnnMarie Cross
Fun Manager
RCGroups.com
AMCross is offline Find More Posts by AMCross
Old Dec 14, 2004, 06:33 PM
United States, CA, SF
Joined Aug 2004
2,364 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMCross
www.rcgroups.com/4533

"Let me state up front, I have always had a soft spot for S-3 Vikings! One of the very first scratch built semi-scale EDF projects I did was an S-3 Viking. That one was slightly larger than the subject of this review, used two Mini-fan 480ís, Graupner race 480 motors and an 8 cell pack of 2000 mah Sub-C cells. A year or two later I did a less scale design for 2 Astro 035 cobalt motors that was larger and used 22 cells, there was a lot of S-3 Viking discernable in that one too! So, when Wattage started advertising the availability of a new ARF foam S-3 Viking for their power fan 400ís I quickly shot off an E-mail to the Hobby People company representative asking to get on the waiting list for this review. And here we are! "

Sincerely,
Mrs. AnnMarie Cross
Fun Manager
RCGroups.com
The review link is in shambles. What happend. Anyone going to fix it?
shschon is offline Find More Posts by shschon
Old Dec 15, 2004, 09:19 AM
Fun Manager
Villa Grove, Illinois
Joined May 2000
1,695 Posts
Thanks for letting me know. Not sure what happened but we will sure get it fixed!
Old Dec 15, 2004, 09:32 AM
Fun Manager
Villa Grove, Illinois
Joined May 2000
1,695 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shschon
Global Wattage S3 Viking EDF ARF Review in E Zone
http://www.rcgroups.com/4533

The review link is in shambles. What happend. Anyone going to fix it?
Thanks for pointing out the problem! We're working on it now, I hope to have it fixed today yet.
Sincerely,
Mrs. AnnMarie Cross
Fun Manager
RCGroups.com
Old May 27, 2005, 10:04 PM
usa
Joined Mar 2003
1,018 Posts
Was it ever fixed? I'd sure like to read it.
BING! is offline Find More Posts by BING!