SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Aug 10, 2004, 12:11 AM
usa
Joined Mar 2003
1,018 Posts
Anybody want an OSIRIS DLG? If you are in Los Angeles, CA read this....

Sorry for posting this here but I need immediate results on this one.

I ordered an Osiris DLG from Etienne in ICARE RC sometime January this year. My priorities changed in March and I cancelled the order.

Well, I came home today August 9, 2004, and saw that the Osiris is there, in my living room?!?

I've emailed Etienne that I dont want it and am waiting for a reply. He's a good guy and if I can help him avoid paying for return shipping, I'd be happy to save him the cash.

If you ever wanted an OSIRIS DLG but couldnt take the 8 month wait, well its here in venice, california right now ready for pick up. The cost is $ 302.00 including shipping from Canada.

There is no bargaining here as I refuse to loose money on this deal. The plane will be on its way back to ICARE-RC in Canada in a few days so this is a limited offer. I will only take cash and you can inspect the plane as much as you want. I have not even opened the box yet.

SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE AND I'LL RESPOND.

BING! is offline Find More Posts by BING!
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 10, 2004, 11:59 PM
usa
Joined Mar 2003
1,018 Posts
Got an email from ICARE. They want it back. Must be still on short supply. NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

Juan
BING! is offline Find More Posts by BING!