Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Aug 03, 2004, 08:14 PM
Mew ~ Mew ~
Baton Rouge, LA
Joined May 2004
135 Posts
Excellent Customer Service at b-p-p.com

I feel obligated to share my wonderful experience

To me, prompt shipping does not imply good customer service - I pay for shipping and a company has the obligation to fulfill my order promptly. The real customer service starts after I get the product.

Here is the story:

I ordered one lipoly charger in June from b-p-p.com. Exactly one month (30 days) later, the charger smoked during a charging process. Since I used only one type of lipoly batteries, I knew all the charger settings were correct. The power source and the battery being charged were also normal (after getting my new charger I charged the battery without problem).

Thinking that it has been one month since I got the charger, and the charger did work properly for one month, I asked Troy at b-p-p.com whether the charger carries any warranty (it's a Korean one) and whether such situation happened before. Troy told me promptly that I was the first one experiencing this AND offered to send me another charger in exchange of the bad one.

What I had to pay? Well, paypal $4.5 for priority mail AND a stamped return envelope for sending the bad charger back. Within a few days, I got a working new charger. Now that is customer service!

As I told Troy, he has earned one more loyal customer. If I need something that b-p-p.com carries, I'll buy it from b-p-p.com. Not only because of the competitive prices, but also because of Troy's REAL customer service.
yclei is offline Find More Posts by yclei
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 18, 2004, 02:03 AM
Mew ~ Mew ~
Baton Rouge, LA
Joined May 2004
135 Posts
It now has free shipping on all orders placed from 8/17/04 though 8/21/04, but orders placed during this period will not ship until 8/24/04.
yclei is offline Find More Posts by yclei