Old Aug 02, 2004, 01:49 PM
HeliAP'er!
Surrey, UK
Joined Aug 2003
8,188 Posts
Cool
A great evening flying session! *Video*

Hi guys!

Last night I took five of my models out to play at the local recreation ground. These were: 1.6m aerobatic electric glider, my homebuilt 22" Delta wing, an electric paraglider and two electric micro helicopters. The helis didn't get a look in, but the others did! My Dad filmed all the flying action and I've put some of the best bits into this video for y'all!

Great flying session!
It's 21.2MB in size, lasts 9m33s and DivX is required (this movie is best viewed in VLC)

Hope you enjoy it and please tell me what you think!

That's all for now
Hogster is offline Find More Posts by Hogster
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 03, 2004, 03:48 AM
AKA 3DJIM
Bournemouth Great Britain (UK)
Joined Jun 2004
439 Posts
Hey hog, i had 3 days now of great flying, and the next 4 days look great for wind etc here, i just can't think of anything that would beat the last few evenings flying, absolute tops!, I'm of out again in about an hour!!..keep em flying and enjoy our ever shortening summer!!!. I'm dloading your vid now!.

Tetley.
Tetley is offline Find More Posts by Tetley
Old Aug 03, 2004, 03:26 PM
Coventry. UK
Joined Dec 2002
189 Posts
Excellent video, obviously a great evenings flying. I have been flying models for over 50 yrs, I envy you the next 50 yrs. If the technology evolves at the present rate, who knows where you will be in the next 50 yrs! Thats after you have gone through the imposition of motorbikes, cars, girls, married, kids etc. Good luck, happy landings. Ray
djindivik is offline Find More Posts by djindivik
Old Aug 03, 2004, 04:16 PM
AKA 3DJIM
Bournemouth Great Britain (UK)
Joined Jun 2004
439 Posts
Quote:
Thats after you have gone through the imposition of motorbikes, cars, girls, married, kids
Lol ain't that the truth!!, just avoid all of the above and stick to rc !!

Tetley
Tetley is offline Find More Posts by Tetley