Jul 27, 2004, 12:55 AM
Joined Oct 2001
Forum Posting Guide - Please Read Before Posting Here
Effective immediately, the following policies are in effect.
- Please use the following abbreviations in the title of your thread. These will aid everyone while surfing the Radio & Electonics For Sale/Wanted forum.
FS/FT--For Sale or Trade
WTB--Want To Buy
WTT--Want To Trade
EBAY--For Sale on ebay (links to ebay homepage)
- When selling here, you must include an asking price for your item(s). If you're not sure of the value, put an asking price and an "OBO" (or best offer) in your post.
- Include the item name in the title. If you're selling many items, then provide a short list (i.e. "FS: Motors, Props, Batteries, etc.")
- This forum is for Aircraft Radio related items only. There are other forums on this board for selling cars, boats, etc. Please post in the appropriate forum.
- When your item is sold please edit the first post and change the post icon to the
custom sold sign. It displays in the list, and let browsers know at a glance that the item is no longer available.
- Discussions within the thread unrelated to the item(s) are not allowed. Threads that do not comply will be closed or removed.
Please try to use PMs or email whenever possible to keep all discussion traffic to a minimum.
- Posting the same item(s) for sale in more than one forum is not allowed. Duplicate threads will be removed.
- If the item is listed in Ebay, you MUST note that in the thread title. We are not in the business of advertising for auctions therefore the moderators will close all Ebay ads as they are seen
- You will be allowed two (2) “bumps” within your FS thread. Further “bumps” will result in the post(s) being summarily deleted or the thead closed by the moderator(s) at their discretion without notice. A "bump" is defined as a post that contains no added pertinent information (price drops, pics, etc.) and is intended to merely bring the post to the top of the forum list.
PM sent, Pay-Pal sent, etc. are considered bumps.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation!
Last edited by Steve H.; Feb 15, 2005 at 07:28 PM.