Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Jul 25, 2004, 10:18 PM
Flying the Inland Valley
Murrieta, CA
Joined Feb 2004
1,254 Posts
Great Sunday at Costa Mesa

If any of you guys who flew at SCSC thermal duration competition at Fairview Park in Costa Mesa read these threads I want to thank you for a great show. It was very interesting and educational.
I even bought a 1.5m Dart. Whats a slope guy do with that?

Thanks Joe
joeskysailor is offline Find More Posts by joeskysailor
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 25, 2004, 10:29 PM
Think Thermals!!!!
Costa Mesa, California
Joined Mar 2004
2,964 Posts
Hey! I'm not in any of the pictures!!! See if you have a picture of a fat old guy with no hat and a black shirt and dark green shorts. Yes a black shirt on a sunny day?!?!

By the way the young man with the loud shorts launching the colorful 3 meter Gnome (top picture) is on the US F3B team.
SoCalGliderFlyr is offline Find More Posts by SoCalGliderFlyr
Old Jul 26, 2004, 10:14 AM
Flying the Inland Valley
Murrieta, CA
Joined Feb 2004
1,254 Posts
Looked at the other pics I took and did not see you in any of them.
I bought a 1.5m Multiplex Dart when I was there and there were no instructions in the kit. Do you know anyone who has one that I could get a copy of the instruction from?

Joe
joeskysailor is offline Find More Posts by joeskysailor
Old Jul 26, 2004, 11:05 AM
Think Thermals!!!!
Costa Mesa, California
Joined Mar 2004
2,964 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeskysailor
Looked at the other pics I took and did not see you in any of them.
So close! Must have been on a potty run (literally) or over by the food stand.

Quote:
I bought a 1.5m Multiplex Dart when I was there and there were no instructions in the kit. Do you know anyone who has one that I could get a copy of the instruction from?

Joe
Hitec bought out Multiplex. Send them an e-mail. Most of the Multiplex stuff goes togther fairly easily. No tricks.
SoCalGliderFlyr is offline Find More Posts by SoCalGliderFlyr