SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jul 18, 2004, 05:00 PM
RIP THE BRING!
Rhode Island
Joined May 2004
880 Posts
Alert
no control surfaces

differential thrust. these things are so much fun and have no control surfaces i know i mnot the only one who flys them so post your pics here. also if u really like planes with no control surfaces and differential thrust support a new forum for it here
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=253213
devilscries is offline Find More Posts by devilscries
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 18, 2004, 05:04 PM
RIP THE BRING!
Rhode Island
Joined May 2004
880 Posts
here's mine

ones a wing and one's a plane and im building a jet wing thing
Old Jul 18, 2004, 06:42 PM
You sabotaged my plane.
Arizona
Joined Jun 2002
2,848 Posts
These planes can be so much fun. I was in Michigan last week. My friend had one of the differntial thrust planes from Kmart/Walmart. I don't what it was called. But it flew so good. We flew it over and over again. We had a contest who could get the hightest and stay up the longest. Great fun.

Jim
eliworm is offline Find More Posts by eliworm
Old Jul 18, 2004, 10:16 PM
RIP THE BRING!
Rhode Island
Joined May 2004
880 Posts
eli go to the link at the top of the page and post a reply saying u would like a differential thrust forum