Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by realdeal, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 17, 2004, 08:14 PM
Make Haste Slowly
USA, KY, Lexington
Joined Nov 1999
966 Posts
Trader Rating: 44
Roo w/ Simjet Turbine RTF $2195 Pickup Only

SOLD - Thanks!

**Important - I do not wish to ship this item**

**This sale is pickup only in Lexington, KY**

*I live about 1 hour from Bardstown, KY so I could possibly arrange to meet you on Friday night (8/13/04) of the upcoming Frank Tiano jet event there. That is the only night I will be available that weekend due to travel plans.*

This is the original Fiberclassics Kangaroo with tip tanks done in a Robart color and logo scheme. I purchased the plane from the original builder/flyer in March 2003. In the time it took me to get my waiver I ended up with a Super Reaper and a different engine so this one never got off the ground with me at the controls. I can't justify having the plane sitting around. It needs a good home with someone who will fly the wings off.

All you need to add to this plane is a receiver and you are ready to fly. Here is a list of the included items:

-Kangaroo Airframe
-Optional Tip Tanks
-Optional Detailed Cockpit Kit (Killer Cockpit I think)
-Simjet 1700AES Autostart Turbine
-Robart 630 Retractable Gear and Struts
-BVM Wheels and Brakes
-BVM Smoothstop Brake Valve
-BVM Ultimate Air Trap (UAT)
-Turbine Connection Kevlar Fuel Cell (60? oz)
-Hitec 615MG Servos - Elevons
-Hitec 605BB Servos - Rudders
-Hitec HS77BB Servo - Nosewheel Steering
-Futaba S148 Servo - Retracts
-Futaba S3003 Servo - Brake Valve
-Unknown Servo - Speed Brake
-5-cell high capacity Receiver Pack
-8-cell Sanyo 2400 ECU pack
-Spare 8-cell Sanyo 2400 ECU Pack
-Voltmeter
-All servo extensions, air accessories, etc to make this plane ready to fly.

Condition of plane - I would rate the overall plane a 7.5-8/10 but I'm pretty picky. The turbine runs well. The fuselage was repainted just before I bought it and it came out pretty well. There are a few spots you can see that aren't perfect. The vertical fins could stand to be recovered if you are a perfectionist. The plane did experience a rollover on a taxi test. The engine never even stopped running. The only damage was some scratches on the canopy, scuffing of the BVM tires and a slight dent in the turbine case where the glow plug contacted the asphalt. I talked with Great Northern Models and when they sounded no alarms I ran the engine a few times with no difference in performance from before the incident. I have tried my best to accurately reflect the condition of this plane in my pictures and words.

Now the best part - I am willing to sell the complete package Ready to Fly minus only an 8-channel or more receiver for ...

$2195.00

E-mail me at keith6566@qx.net with any questions. I will give you my phone number through e-mail if you would like to discuss purchasing this plane.

The price shown is a Cash price. If you wish to use Paypal we will need to determine the fees that will be charged and factor those into the cost.
realdeal is offline Find More Posts by realdeal
Last edited by realdeal; Jul 25, 2004 at 08:07 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread