HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 15, 2004, 12:04 PM
United States, OH, Tipp City
Joined Jun 2002
1,052 Posts
New Mount for 50-XC (direct IPS drive) system at Radical RC, Testers wanted

Greetings all,

Dave from RadicalRC.com here, we've got the new Fox Lite 50XC motor mounts in. It is optimized to mount the motor on a firewall and provides heat sinking. I'm offering two free ones in this forum for your general review. Post a picture of the model you'd like to try it on and agree to offer your comments on the product and a new picture here after you've installed and tested it in flight. I'll look and pick a couple to send free mount in a day or two.

Were interested in finding all the applications where this mount would work well. I'd love to send one to somebody whom adapted the pinch clamp so it also was used to mount the motor to a stick or maybe a crutch in a Mini-Speed-Wing or similar. Post your ideas here. The link below provides a good picture for you to study to see how it might be used.

http://radicalrc.secure-mall.com/shop/images/100428.JPG

Happy Flying!
Dave Thacker
radicalrc is offline Find More Posts by radicalrc
to remove ads between posts