SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jul 12, 2004, 06:10 PM
Texas
Joined Nov 2000
459 Posts
Castle Creations - Best Service in RC?

Hey guys,

I wanted to write this post to let everyone know what great service I've gotten from Castle creations. Every time I deal with them I'm impressed about how good their customer service is. This time I sent in a tired old cc45 for a software update and they replaced it with a new controller. I've now owned 4 CC ESC's as well as a Schulze and a Hacker. I'll only buy Castle creations ESC's in the future. Thanks again and keep up the good work Castle!

-Stephen
spessx is offline Find More Posts by spessx
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 12, 2004, 06:23 PM
Brunswick, Ohio
Joined Aug 2003
5,736 Posts
I've got about 12 Castle speed controllers, both brushed and brushless and have had great service from them on every occation that I needed to contact them.
BrunswickOH is offline Find More Posts by BrunswickOH
Old Jul 13, 2004, 02:23 AM
Aerobatic Extremist
United States of America For Which We Stand!
Joined Jan 2004
1,346 Posts
I've talked with Shawn a couple times at CC on the phone and have also received great support. My 'support' were merely questions, but Shawn was very helpful. Shawn is also very knowledgeable about this stuff, and it was nice just talking airplanes with him on the phone. As far as sticking with Castle Creations, I know I will be. They are nice people to deal with and their products work as advertised.
SharksTooth is offline Find More Posts by SharksTooth
Old Jul 13, 2004, 02:07 PM
Schumacher USA
Tampa FL
Joined Jul 2000
3,038 Posts
Wow - thanks for the kind words guys!

We really enjoy what we do, and put you folks (fellow modelers) FIRST. Glad to hear you enjoy using both the products, and the personal service we can provide you!

Shawn
Shawn Palmer is offline Find More Posts by Shawn Palmer
Old Jul 14, 2004, 09:38 PM
Chattanooga, TN
Joined Apr 2003
26 Posts
I'd like to add another compliment to Castle's customer service. I had a Phoenix 35 that spontaneously quit working, and CC had a new controller in the mail the next day, with a self-addressed postage-paid envelope for the return trip. I don't think I've heard of that kind of service for any product, not just RC.

Jacob
flyingfox is offline Find More Posts by flyingfox
Old Jul 15, 2004, 04:03 AM
Seņor Meember
Joined Sep 2001
973 Posts
It suffices to say I will never buy another brand of speed controller. The company, their service, and of course their controllers are just flat bitchen.

Frikkin Kansas though... What's up with that?
Sloper Mario is offline Find More Posts by Sloper Mario
Old Jul 15, 2004, 10:55 AM
Schumacher USA
Tampa FL
Joined Jul 2000
3,038 Posts
Well remember Sal at Nesail is out in the boonies of Conneticut, and Kirk at New Creations is out in the 1/2 swamp and 1/2 piney woods of Texas.... Sometimes the really good places are not so easy to find.

Kansas is great if you like:

40mph constant wind
threat of tornados all summer
(but it cuts down the heat and humidity)
threat of blizzards and ice storms all winter
(but it cuts down the temptation to fly and get frostbite)
being all alone at the flying field
racing boats all by yourself at the lake

What's wrong with that?
Shawn
Shawn Palmer is offline Find More Posts by Shawn Palmer
Old Jul 15, 2004, 02:27 PM
Brunswick, Ohio
Joined Aug 2003
5,736 Posts
Just added another PH25 to my family of Phoenix controllers today!! Thanks to Toddsmodels.com and his rocket fast shipping!! I ordered the motor and controller two days after I ordered the plane and I'm still waiting on the plane but I've got the motor and controller ready to go
BrunswickOH is offline Find More Posts by BrunswickOH
Old Jul 15, 2004, 03:49 PM
Always right
Chicago
Joined Feb 2003
5,924 Posts
I would love constant 40mph wind if its frontal when taking off or landing, and is downwind when you fly to your destination....
Hovertime is offline Find More Posts by Hovertime
Old Jul 15, 2004, 04:03 PM
Castle's Chaos Corner
Olathe, KS (next to the Castle)
Joined Jun 2001
1,649 Posts
40mph constant wind
threat of tornados all summer
(but it cuts down the heat and humidity)
threat of blizzards and ice storms all winter
(but it cuts down the temptation to fly and get frostbite)
being all alone at the flying field
racing boats all by yourself at the lake

OK, you talked me out of it (an inside joke)
Bernie Wolfard is offline Find More Posts by Bernie Wolfard