HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
 
Thread Tools
Old Jul 11, 2004, 10:11 PM
Skybomb
Guest
n/a Posts
wal-mart spray paint on a plane

well, I ask here a few weeks ago if anyone knew if the Wal-mart paint was
fuel proof, well I have to tell you all that is it, yep, we painted the "1/4
scale Sweet&Low" with spray paint, :sun set yellow", and "fire red".

you can view the pic of the plane at alt.binaries.radio-control , look for
"Sweet & Low"

thank you

Robert
East Tenn


Old Jul 11, 2004, 10:11 PM
Skybomb
Guest
n/a Posts
Re: wal-mart spray paint on a plane

forgot to add, that seen the picture was taken, Glenn has put over a gallon
of fuel thru the ST3250, and it shows no sigh of damage to the paint.



Robert
East Tenn


Old Jul 12, 2004, 12:11 AM
jeboba
Guest
n/a Posts
Re: wal-mart spray paint on a plane

Is it just Wal-Mart brand?

"Skybomb" <robertwilliams67@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
news:BZlIc.777$w91.343@bignews4.bellsouth.net...
> well, I ask here a few weeks ago if anyone knew if the Wal-mart paint was
> fuel proof, well I have to tell you all that is it, yep, we painted the

"1/4
> scale Sweet&Low" with spray paint, :sun set yellow", and "fire red".
>
> you can view the pic of the plane at alt.binaries.radio-control , look for
> "Sweet & Low"
>
> thank you
>
> Robert
> East Tenn
>
>



Old Jul 12, 2004, 12:11 AM
Six_O'Clock_High
Guest
n/a Posts
Re: wal-mart spray paint on a plane

Yea, but it ain't proof against gas engines. I have a black bird with some
white ABS on the belly that keeps getting white.

"Skybomb" <robertwilliams67@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
news:BZlIc.777$w91.343@bignews4.bellsouth.net...
> well, I ask here a few weeks ago if anyone knew if the Wal-mart paint was
> fuel proof, well I have to tell you all that is it, yep, we painted the

"1/4
> scale Sweet&Low" with spray paint, :sun set yellow", and "fire red".
>
> you can view the pic of the plane at alt.binaries.radio-control , look for
> "Sweet & Low"
>
> thank you
>
> Robert
> East Tenn
>
>



Old Jul 12, 2004, 06:11 PM
C.O.Jones
Guest
n/a Posts
Re: wal-mart spray paint on a plane


"Six_O'Clock_High" <TargetLock@Guns.com> wrote in message
news:%xoIc.14181$oD3.12749@newsread1.news.pas.eart hlink.net...
> Yea, but it ain't proof against gas engines. I have a black bird with

some
> white ABS on the belly that keeps getting white.


Put the wheels down before you land it next time!


Old Jul 13, 2004, 12:11 AM
Six_O'Clock_High
Guest
n/a Posts
Re: wal-mart spray paint on a plane


"C.O.Jones" <ifyouneedit@yougotit.com> wrote in message
news:w4EIc.3383$Qj.2604@lakeread01...
>
> "Six_O'Clock_High" <TargetLock@Guns.com> wrote in message
> news:%xoIc.14181$oD3.12749@newsread1.news.pas.eart hlink.net...
> > Yea, but it ain't proof against gas engines. I have a black bird with

> some
> > white ABS on the belly that keeps getting white.

>
> Put the wheels down before you land it next time!
>

THOSE problems show up on the other side of the bird.


 


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion which spray paint on fully moulded dynamic? franky31 High Performance 1 May 05, 2007 11:20 AM
Wal-Mart Motorworks cars into a plane... stjobs Scratchbuilt Indoor and Micro Models 75 Jan 04, 2005 01:12 AM
ok to use tamiya spray paint on gws corsair? jeff262 Parkflyers 1 Jun 02, 2004 08:00 PM
Testors spray paint on GWS planes jhamm Foamies (Kits) 2 Apr 23, 2003 10:46 PM
Wal-Mart Ultra Flyer Camera Plane RMason Aerial Photography 7 Sep 28, 2002 11:37 AM