SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jul 10, 2004, 02:35 PM
AerialCamsByDoug@aol.com
Detroit MI
Joined Jul 2003
550 Posts
A thread about that guy from Michigan's controversial movie...

Of course I'm talking about "Bubba Ho-Tep" starring that great Michigan guy, Bruce Campbell as Elvis Presley, the great mummy-hunter, with Ossie Davis as, well..go see for yourself who he plays. It's been available on DVD for a couple-three weeks now, and I was just wondering how many of my fellow crazed RC Groups peers had seen the flick.
Best "mummy" movie ever made, IMHO..
It's big, baby..like the size of a fried peanut butter and 'nanner sammitch!

HAH! Gotcha!
Bet you thought this was gonna be about "Fahrenheit 911" didnt ya?

Just to be on the safe side, I'm gonna mention Bill Clinton's name now and save some right-winger the trouble...and also mention that it was all Bush's fault, whatever it may be, and save some left-winger the trouble..

You're welcome, welcome very much..
ZRX Doug is offline Find More Posts by ZRX Doug
Last edited by ZRX Doug; Jul 10, 2004 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Didn't wanna kill the surprise..
Old Jul 10, 2004, 02:38 PM
God is good
Banjul
Joined Jan 2001
4,246 Posts
Doug,

You've just about said it all.

What can we say???

Viper
Viper Pilot is offline Find More Posts by Viper Pilot
Old Jul 10, 2004, 05:18 PM
AerialCamsByDoug@aol.com
Detroit MI
Joined Jul 2003
550 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper Pilot
Doug,

You've just about said it all.

What can we say???

Viper
Well, ya COULD say whether you've seen it, and if so whether ya liked it!
(I'm looking for positive feedback to help drive off fears that I'm warped in some way for liking this film so much.)
(Please help.)
Old Jul 11, 2004, 06:57 AM
AerialCamsByDoug@aol.com
Detroit MI
Joined Jul 2003
550 Posts
Wow. None of you guys have even seen it?
Guess this means I am warped..oh well, better to know for sure than to spend my life wondering, I reckon!

Seriously though, go rent or buy "Bubba Ho-Tep"..you'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll throw rocks at me for making you see it..