Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Jul 06, 2004, 10:55 PM
Joined Jun 2004
3 Posts
Rave
Cen Aqua-jet Nitros

Hello all I am new to the rc boating world and so far it's been prety exciting trying to figure every thing out but now I think I'm finnaly starting to have some fun. Are there any other Aqua jet owners out there? So far I have broken the boat in and learned the importance of trying to waterproof the servo's and reciever. I have put on the tuned pipe and also baught a few other props. I used my GPS to track the speed and the last time I did it was running 18.5 mph but that was before the new pipe and new props. I'll have to get out there again with my new items and speed check. I would like to hear some other input on the Aqua-jet. Thanks aquaboy
Aquaboy is offline Find More Posts by Aquaboy
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 16, 2004, 05:56 PM
Rochester
Joined Jan 2004
358 Posts
I own it and I think it is great .I thought it was alot faster .Mine seems fast .I have the pipe and cf prop and I did some mod work on the motor and am running 30% nitro and it screams .Let me know what you get for speed.
helodog is offline Find More Posts by helodog