HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 03, 2004, 05:51 PM
Just fly the darn wing!!!
Germany, NRW, Herford
Joined Oct 2003
2,210 Posts
Yippee!
EdgeRC.com - Justins Customer Support

Thumbs up for Justin at www.EdgeRC.com . Not only does he sell a couple of the finest flying machines i know but he also stands out with his great customer service.

I received a plane from him recently that came with servos, esc and receiver. The servos worked, but my sons radio doesn't have servo reversing and it turned out to be a problem. On top of that, the ESC we received seemed to have failed at the first flight.

A problem? Not so with Justin. A quick note to him resulted in 2 brand new servos. On top of that (unexpectedly hence i don't know why the ESC failed, could've been simply too much current), he sent me a refund for the ESC. I did not even ask for the refund, it just simply arrived in the mail.

Thanks for outstanding support and great flying planes Justin!

Dennis
ScYcS is offline Find More Posts by ScYcS
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 03, 2004, 06:28 PM
I'm Earl
Home
Joined Apr 2004
193 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScYcS
Thanks for outstanding support and great flying planes Justin!

Dennis
Edge RC is a great company with fine products
Hobbygroup is offline Find More Posts by Hobbygroup
Old Jul 08, 2004, 04:11 AM
Reno Cannon, Nevada, United States
Joined Jul 2003
845 Posts
I'll third that! He's a great guy, snd top knotch service. I hope to meet him in person when he comes up here this month for a sailplane competition.
Capgun_Slim is offline Find More Posts by Capgun_Slim
Old Jul 08, 2004, 04:11 AM
Reno Cannon, Nevada, United States
Joined Jul 2003
845 Posts
I'll third that! He's a great guy, and top knotch service. I hope to meet him in person when he comes up here this month for a sailplane competition.
Capgun_Slim is offline Find More Posts by Capgun_Slim
Old Jul 08, 2004, 10:58 AM
closed
Gilbert AZ
Joined Jun 2001
9,323 Posts
I have visited EdgeRC and meet Justin and his family. EdgeRC is a small operation and Justin Is awsome with keeping customers happy. I also learned some of his building secrets. Hee Hee
fly4fun is offline Find More Posts by fly4fun