SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jun 30, 2004, 06:10 AM
Australia, Melbourne
Joined Apr 2004
90 Posts
Alert
New R/C Shop open in AU! Looking for Partner in USA. Business opertunity!

Dear readers,

I have opened 3 month ago a R/C business here in Melbourne Australia.

The basic idea was to import products straight from the manufacturas in china and make them available to Australian customer.

What turned out to be a hobbie at first, grew out of my head very quickly.

I work Fulltime in a factory and as soon as I come home I am busy for 6 hours taking orders, answering emails, sending packages, updating website etc etc..

Anyways, I am very interested to make the Hobbie business a full time job for myself because I see the potential!
Latley I have been getting alot of requests from USA people who are interested in our products.
Sadley I have to tell them that shipping from Australia to USA is quite expensive ($30USD a item).

I havnt even advertised yet Internationaly. I mainly do my business on Ebay, Friends from the field, RC Meetings, Trading posts, word to mouth and I send alot of catalouge's out.

Anyways...

I'am looking for somebody who loves his R/C hobby, knows abit about customer service, has the inet, Html knowledge would be great, and yes of course, Must live in the USA.

Please do not think that I will send you $50.000 ouf my own pocket!

The way I started was, I saved up $640 USD, and orderd products from manufacturas.

I sold those products within 2 weeks and had $1300 USD in my hand. I order more.. And so on..
Please dont considre this as a full time job. (It could be?! Who knows the future).

Products I sell:

- Helicopters Gas/E
- Micro Helis (Colco, Esky, Piece flyer, Aero Hawk, Sky Hawk)
*Sorry I dont belive the price tags on HB's and FD's just because it says they made in USA but really got only assambled their.
- Airplanes Gas/E
- Cars Gas/E
- Blimps
- Saucers
- Parts/ accessories.

All products I have ( I am able to choose over 500 products over 4 manufacturas) will be made available to you.

Their will be a contract! I will provide Html access and storage.
I am currently looking at getting www.RC-Zone.com just to let you know what the USA website may be.
I also can help with anything and everything you need help with.

Please email me to chris@hardvibes.com if you have interest in my idea or if you have any open questions. All details will be explained in a re mail.

Thank you for taking time reading this.

Best regards,

Chris Schumann
HardVibes is offline Find More Posts by HardVibes
to remove ads between posts