HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 24, 2004, 04:02 PM
40%, 5% whats the diff?
Baltimore Greenbelt, Maryland, United States
Joined Jul 2003
1,341 Posts
Whoops!
Need help finding parts for raptor 30

I recieved a Raptor 30, as a gift for my birthday from my parents about a year ago. I learned to fly helis (I fly planes too) And I am starting to get bored with the look of it and the performance is blah. I know I shouldn't expect this engine to put out enough umph to do piro flips and heavy 3d, but what could I do to make it mid-semi extreme. I don't want to do a 50 kit because I only have 150 to spend, I was thinking of getting an aluminum swash plate and some other aluminum goodies. What im trying to ask is, where is a good place to get aftermarket heli parts, I know there's heli proz.
Thanks,

Sean

TeamSME is offline Find More Posts by TeamSME
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 25, 2004, 07:11 AM
New Brunswick, Canada
Joined Nov 2002
463 Posts
I see that is the V1, if your looking for better performance, the best thing to do is put the TT 39 motor in it with a good pipe and burn 30% nitro (you will see a big difference). I assume that has the TT 36 or an OS 32 in it?. You not going to see much of a difference by just putting on a bunch of aluminum parts. You mite just try a good pipe and 30% fuel for now, and if you still don't like the performance, then maybe change the motor.

My Gallery
Charlie06 is offline Find More Posts by Charlie06