SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jun 22, 2004, 09:41 PM
Joined Jun 2004
1 Posts
Hello New Member/Owner of H2O Megatech

For fun....I recently purchased an H2O boat and I have to say that It was pretty fast. I am no expert..... but It was the fastest electric boat I have seen yet... I am wondering If I can add a 6 or 7 cell zig zag battery to add more speed? Does/Has anyone here own one or modified an H2O boat?

My brother in Law is planning to buy some type of Nikko/Tyco boat....I am hoping that my boat will leave his in the dust!

I am hoping that the H2O will be faster then a non-modified nikko or tyco....
H2ORacer is offline Find More Posts by H2ORacer
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 22, 2004, 10:05 PM
Joined Feb 2004
193 Posts
Megatech H2O

My friend has one & its speed is about 5-8MPH.Im sure one could be easily modified,but if you do I would recommend that you replace the stock RX/ESC.
It would be cool to see one run modified with say a graupner 280/300 motor,running a GWS ESC/& li-pos or NIMH.Its a neat little boat!.I have never seen a tyco/nicco boat run so i couldnt tell you if it is faster...But it will be fun when you race!!,Thats what its all about...Cheers!.
reaper is offline Find More Posts by reaper